Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Ofner vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, June 4
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-2000)||Sebastian Ofner (+1000)|
No. 118-ranked Sebastian Ofner will face No. 5 Stefanos Tsitsipas in the French Open Round of 16 on Sunday, June 4.
Ofner vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Ofner has not matched up against Tsitsipas in the past five years.
- In his 17 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Ofner has averaged 25.5 games.
- In his nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Ofner has averaged 24.8 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Ofner has won 77.9% of his games on serve, and 21.9% on return.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Ofner has won 66.7% of his games on serve, and 25.6% on return.
Ofner Recent Performances
- Ofner beat No. 130-ranked Fabio Fognini 5-7, 6-3, 7-5, 1-6, 4-6 on Friday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the the Mutua Madrid Open, Ofner’s last tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 6-7 by No. 112-ranked Roman Safiullin on April 25 in the qualification final round.
- In Madrid, Ofner’s two matches included 19.5 games on average.
- In his 30 matches this year, Tsitsipas has played an average of 24.4 games across all court types (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Tsitsipas has played 17 matches on clay so far this year, and 21.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Tsitsipas has won 86.3% of his games on serve, and 24.1% on return.
- On clay, Tsitsipas has won 85.1% of his service games and 27.2% of his return games.
- Tsitsipas is 114th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 81 of 198 (40.9%).
- Tsitsipas has converted 38.2% of his break-point chances on clay (47 of 123).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas defeated Diego Schwartzman 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 on Friday in the Round of 32.
- In his last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Tsitsipas lost to No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev 5-7, 5-7 in the semifinals on May 20.
- Tsitsipas’ five matches in Rome had an average of 21.4 games per match.
- Tsitsipas clinched 87.0% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games in Rome.