Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tommy Paul vs. Francisco Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tommy Paul (-255)||Francisco Cerundolo (+200)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Francisco Cerundolo (No. 20 in rankings) will take on Tommy Paul (No. 16) in the Round of 32 of the cinch Championships.
Paul vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- Paul and Cerundolo met in the Round of 32 at the Viking International Eastbourne on June 21, 2022. Paul won 4-6, 7-6, 6-4.
- Paul has taken two sets off Cerundolo, or 66.7%, compared to Cerundolo’s one.
- Paul and Cerundolo have played 33 total games versus each other, with Paul taking 17 and Cerundolo 16.
- In one match versus one another, Paul and Cerundolo have averaged 33 games and three sets per match.
- Paul is averaging 26.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 30 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.7% game winning percentage.
- In two matches on grass courts this year, Paul averages 22.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 11.3 games per set with a 53.3% game winning percentage.
- Paul has an 80.6% service game winning percentage and a 24% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (320 service games won out of 397, and 93 return games won out of 387).
- In games on grass, Paul has an 87.5% winning percentage in service games and a 14.3% winning percentage in return games (21 service games won out of 24, and three return games won out of 21 on grass).
- Paul is 88-for-257 on break points (34.2%) to rank 122nd.
- Paul has won 27.3% of break points on grass courts so far this year (three out of 11, which ranks 46th).
Paul Recent Performances
- Paul defeated No. 349-ranked Billy Harris 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday to make the Round of 32.
- Paul was eliminated in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the MercedesCup) 6-7, 6-7 by No. 24-ranked Jan-Lennard Struff on June 15.
- Paul averaged 22.5 games per match in Stuttgart in two matches.
- While playing in Germany, Paul won 87.5% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games.
- In his 35 matches so far this year, Cerundolo has played an average of 26 games across all court surfaces (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Cerundolo has won 31.5% of his return games so far this year, and 75.9% of his service games.
- Cerundolo has converted 137 of 336 break points overall (40.8%), and is 107th in break points won.
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo was defeated by No. 6-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune 6-7, 6-3, 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the French Open, on June 5.
- Cerundolo played four matches in Paris, and he averaged 38.8 games per match.
- Cerundolo won 77.9% of his service games (60 of 77) in France along with 37.2% of his return games (29 of 78).