Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tommy Paul vs. Richard Gasquet Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tommy Paul (-500)||Richard Gasquet (+340)|
In the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 64 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 68-ranked Richard Gasquet against No. 12 Tommy Paul.
Paul vs. Gasquet Matchup History
- In the lone match between Paul and Gasquet in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Millennium Estoril Open, Gasquet won 7-5, 6-2.
- Gasquet has taken two sets off Paul (100.0%), compared to Paul’s zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Gasquet and Paul have played 20, and Gasquet has won more (13). Paul has won seven of them.
- In one matchup between Paul and Gasquet, they have averaged 20 games and two sets per match.
- Paul is averaging 26.6 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 65 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.5% game winning percentage.
- Paul has played 44 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set while winning 54.2% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Paul’s service game winning percentage is 80.4% (winning 683 of 849 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 25.9% (claiming 218 of 842 return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Paul has an 81.5% winning percentage in service games and a 26.7% winning percentage in return games (468 service games won out of 574, and 152 return games won out of 570).
- Paul is 203-for-536 on break points (37.9%) which ranks 201st.
- On hard courts this year, Paul ranks 114th in break point winning percentage (38.3%) after going 143-for-373.
Paul Recent Performances
- In the the Erste Bank Open, Paul’s previous tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 4-6 by No. 77-ranked Borna Gojo on October 26 in the round of 16 round.
- Paul played an average of 17.5 games in his two matches in Vienna.
- In Austria, Paul won 15 of 17 service games (88.2%) and four of 18 return games (22.2%).
- Gasquet has played 44 matches so far this year (winning 48.0% of games across all court types), and 24 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Gasquet has played 23.9 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 23 matches on hard courts this year.
- Gasquet has won 73.7% of his service games this year, and 21% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Gasquet has won 19.5% of his return games and 75.7% of his service games.
- Gasquet is 252nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 89 of 215 (41.4%).
- Gasquet is 165th in break points won on hard courts, converting 47 of 128 (36.7%).
Gasquet Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the European Open (his previous tournament), Gasquet lost to Maximilian Marterer 3-6, 4-6 on October 17.
- In his one match in Antwerpen, Gasquet played an average of 19 games per match.
- Gasquet secured 77.8% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in Belgium.