Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tommy Paul vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Nicolas Jarry (-135)||Tommy Paul (+110)|
Nicolas Jarry (No. 35) will face Tommy Paul (No. 17) in the Round of 64 of the French Open on Thursday, June 1.
Paul vs. Jarry Matchup History
- In the lone match between Paul and Jarry in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Adelaide International 1, Paul won 6-3, 6-2.
- Paul and Jarry have played two sets against each other, and Paul has won all of them.
- Paul has won more versus Jarry in 17 total games between them, 12 (70.6%) compared to Jarry’s five.
- Jarry and Paul have played each other one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- In his 26 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Paul is averaging 25.9 games per match (35.2 in best-of-five matches) while winning 52.7% of those games.
- Through five matches on clay courts this year, Paul averages 25.2 games per match and 10.5 games per set with a 44.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Paul’s service game winning percentage is 80.0% (winning 272 of 340 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 24.9% (winning 83 of 334 return games).
- When playing on clay surfaces, Paul has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games and a 22.2% winning percentage in return games (42 service games won out of 63, and 14 return games won out of 63 on clay).
- Paul is 79th in break point win percentage (35.5%) after going 78-for-220 on break points this year.
- On clay courts this year, Paul is 149th in break point winning percentage (37.1%) after going 13-for-35.
Paul Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Paul was victorious 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 versus Dominic Stephan Stricker on Tuesday.
- In his most recent tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon), Paul made a run before losing to Brandon Nakashima in the quarterfinals 3-6, 6-7 on May 25.
- Paul averaged 27 games per match in Lyon in two matches.
- Paul won 21 of 27 service games (77.8%) in France along with five of 27 return games (18.5%).
- Through 30 matches so far this year, Jarry has played 23.9 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.9% of them (across all court types).
- Jarry has played 25 matches on clay so far this year, and 22.4 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Jarry has won 85.7% of his service games and 21.1% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Jarry has won 84.8% of his games on serve, and 22.0% on return.
- Jarry is 103rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 58 of 140 (41.4%).
- Jarry has converted 47 of 116 break points on clay (40.5%), and is 62nd in break points won.
Jarry Recent Performances
- Jarry is coming off a 6-4, 6-4, 6-2 victory over No. 160-ranked Hugo Dellien in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Jarry advanced all the way to the final in the Gonet Geneva Open (his last tournament) on May 27, and then took down No. 33-ranked Grigor Dimitrov 7-6, 6-1.
- Jarry’s five matches in Genève had an average of 18.8 games per match.
- Jarry clinched 93.5% of his service games and 25% of his return games in Genève.