Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tommy Paul vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, November 1
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tommy Paul (-150)||Botic Van de Zandschulp (+120)|
Botic Van de Zandschulp (No. 60) will meet Tommy Paul (No. 12) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Wednesday, November 1.
Paul vs. Van de Zandschulp Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Paul and Van de Zandschulp have gone head to head.
- Paul has averaged 26.6 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) through his 65 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.5% of games.
- Paul has played 44 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set while winning 54.2% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Paul’s service game winning percentage is 80.4% (winning 683 of 849 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 25.9% (taking 218 of 842 return games).
- Paul has an 81.5% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 26.7% winning percentage in return games (468 of 574 service games, and 152 of 570 return games).
- Paul’s 37.9% break point win percentage (203-for-536) is 201st this year.
- On hard courts, Paul is 143-for-373 on break points (38.3%) which ranks 114th.
Paul Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Monday, Paul defeated No. 68-ranked Richard Gasquet, 0-6, 6-2, 7-6.
- Paul was eliminated in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the Erste Bank Open) 3-6, 4-6 by No. 77-ranked Borna Gojo on October 26.
- There were 17.5 games, on average, in Paul’s two matches in Vienna.
- Paul won 15 of 17 service games (88.2%) in Austria along with four of 18 return games (22.2%).
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- In his 42 matches this year, Van de Zandschulp has played an average of 25.1 games across all court types (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 28 matches on hard courts so far this year, Van de Zandschulp has played an average of 24.3 games (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Van de Zandschulp has won 72.4% of his service games and 24.5% of his return games.
- Van de Zandschulp has won 74.2% of his service games on hard courts, and 24.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Van de Zandschulp has converted 112 of 319 break points (35.1%).
- Including hard courts only, Van de Zandschulp has converted 38.0% of his break-point opportunities (71 of 187).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Van de Zandschulp won 6-4, 7-5 versus Adrian Mannarino on Monday.
- Van de Zandschulp was beaten by Felix Auger-Aliassime (4-6, 2-6) on October 26 in the round of 16s of the Swiss Indoors Basel (his most recent tournament).
- Van de Zandschulp played four matches in Basel, and he averaged 23.3 games per match.
- Van de Zandschulp clinched 69.2% of his service games and 28% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.