Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ryan Peniston vs. Marc-Andrea Huesler Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Marc-Andrea Huesler (-125)||Ryan Peniston (+100)|
On Monday, Marc-Andrea Huesler (No. 83 in the world) meets Ryan Peniston (No. 267) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Peniston vs. Huesler Matchup History
- Peniston owns a 2-0 record versus Huesler. Their last matchup, in the Round of 16 at the ATP Challenger Ortisei, Italy Men Singles 2021 on November 11, 2021, was a 7-6, 6-4 victory for Peniston.
- Peniston has taken four sets versus Huesler (80.0%), while Huesler has won one.
- Peniston and Huesler have played 55 total games versus each other, with Peniston winning 30 and Huesler 25.
- In two matchups between Peniston and Huesler, they have averaged 27.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In his 13 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Peniston has averaged 22.4 games (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his four matches on a grass surface over the past 12 months, Peniston has averaged 22.8 games (18.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Peniston has won 24.5% of his return games and 72.0% of his service games over the past year.
- Over the past 12 months, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Peniston has won 81.8% of his games on serve and 21.3% on return.
Peniston Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the cinch Championships, Peniston lost in the round of 16 to No. 6-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune, 3-6, 4-6 on June 21.
- In his two matches in London, Peniston played an average of 18.5 games.
- Peniston won 83.3% of his service games and 21.1% of his return games in London.
- Huesler has played 28.7 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 20 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Huesler has played two matches on grass so far this year, and 25.0 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Huesler has won 76.3% of his service games and 16.8% of his return games.
- Huesler has won 87.5% of his service games on grass, and 23.1% of his return games.
- Huesler has converted 40.8% of his break-point opportunities overall (42 of 103).
- On grass, Huesler has converted five of 11 break points (45.5%).
Huesler Recent Performances
- Huesler is coming off a 6-4, 6-3 victory over No. 236-ranked Beibit Zhukayev in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- In the round of 16s of the Libema Open (his last tournament), Huesler was beaten by Rinky Hijikata 6-2, 5-7, 3-6 on June 14.
- Huesler played two matches in Rosmalen, averaging 25.0 games.
- Huesler secured 87.5% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games while playing in Netherlands.