Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ryan Peniston vs. Andy Murray Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Andy Murray (-1000)||Ryan Peniston (+600)|
Andy Murray (No. 40) will meet Ryan Peniston (No. 268) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 4.
Peniston vs. Murray Matchup History
- Peniston and Murray have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Peniston has played 21.2 games per match in his 12 matches over the past year across all court types.
- On grass, Peniston has played three matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 18.0 games per match while winning 44.4% of games.
- Peniston, over the past 12 months, has won 68.3% of his service games and 22.9% of his return games.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Peniston has won 76.9% of his games on serve and 14.3% on return.
Peniston Recent Performances
- Peniston was beaten by Marc-Andrea Huesler (3-6, 2-6) on June 26 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- In his one match in Eastbourne, Peniston played an average of 17 games.
- Peniston’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 62.5%, and he won 0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Murray has averaged 27.8 games per match (42.7 in best-of-five matches) in his 33 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 49.7% of the games.
- In four matches in the past 12 months on grass, Murray has averaged 19.3 games per match and 8.6 games per set, winning 53.2% of the games.
- Murray has a 74.9% winning percentage on serve and a 24.4% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Murray is 27-for-39 in service games on grass (69.2%) and 14-for-38 in return games (36.8%).
Murray Recent Performances
- Murray was defeated by Alex de Minaur (3-6, 1-6) on June 20 in the round of 32s of cinch Championships (his last tournament).
- Murray’s one match in London had an average of 16 game per match.
- Murray won 50% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.