Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zsombor Piros vs. Christopher O’Connell Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Christopher O’Connell (-155)||Zsombor Piros (+125)|
In the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 67-ranked Christopher O’Connell versus No. 109 Zsombor Piros.
Piros vs. O’Connell Matchup History
- O’Connell has gotten the better of Piros, 2-1 in three head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the ATP Challenger Split, Croatia Men Singles 2023 on April 15, 2023, was taken by Piros 6-2, 6-4.
- O’Connell and Piros have played six sets versus each other, with O’Connell taking four of them and Piros winning two.
- O’Connell has won more versus Piros in 50 total games between them, 27 (54.0%) compared to Piros’ 23.
- In three matchups between Piros and O’Connell, they have averaged 16.7 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Piros, over the past 12 months, has played 15 matches across all court types, and 24.6 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Piros has played three matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 24.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 48.6% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Piros has won 68.1% of his games on serve, and 25.0% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Piros has been victorious in 61.5% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games.
Piros Recent Performances
- Piros was beaten by Shintaro Mochizuki (3-6, 4-6, 1-6) on June 29 in the qualification final of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Piros averaged 25.3 games per match in London in three matches.
- In United Kingdom, Piros won 24 of 37 service games (64.9%) and 11 of 39 return games (28.2%).
- Through 37 matches this year, O’Connell has played 25.5 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.4% of them (across all court types).
- In his 14 matches on clay this year, O’Connell has played an average of 25.3 games (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, O’Connell has won 79.9% of his games on serve, and 20.4% on return.
- O’Connell has won 77.3% of his service games on clay, and 24.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, O’Connell has converted 36.4% of his break-point chances (72 of 198).
- O’Connell has converted 39 of 106 break points on clay (36.8%), and is 136th in break points won.
O’Connell Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), O’Connell lost to Christopher Eubanks 6-7, 6-7, 6-7 on July 8.
- In O’Connell’s three matches in London, there was an average of 37.3 games per match.
- O’Connell was victorious in 86.2% of his service games and 18.5% of his return games in London.