Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexei Popyrin vs. Matteo Arnaldi Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Matteo Arnaldi (-140)||Alexei Popyrin (+110)|
In the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Tuesday, Matteo Arnaldi (ranked No. 48) meets Alexei Popyrin (No. 45).
Popyrin vs. Arnaldi Matchup History
- In the one match between Popyrin and Arnaldi in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag, Popyrin won 6-7, 7-5, 6-3.
- In three total sets against one another, Popyrin has won two, and Arnaldi one.
- Popyrin has won 19 games versus Arnaldi (55.9%), while Arnaldi has taken 15.
- In one match versus one another, Popyrin and Arnaldi have averaged 34 games and three sets per match.
- In his 49 matches played this year across all court types, Popyrin is averaging 28.4 games per match (26.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.3% of those games.
- Popyrin averages 29.9 games per match (26.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.8 games per set through 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Popyrin’s service game winning percentage is 83.1% (winning 458 of 551 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 16.6% (claiming 92 of 554 return games).
- On hard surfaces, Popyrin has an 83.5% winning percentage in service games and a 13.6% winning percentage in return games (228 service games won out of 273, and 37 return games won out of 272).
- Popyrin is 77-for-250 on break points (30.8%) which ranks 253rd.
- On hard courts, Popyrin is 174th in break point winning percentage (29.3%) after going 29-for-99.
Popyrin Recent Performances
- In the The Astana Open, Popyrin’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 7-6, 4-6 by No. 28-ranked Sebastian Korda on September 29 in the round of 32 round.
- Popyrin averaged 36 games per match in Nur-Sultan in one match.
- While playing in Kazakhstan, Popyrin won 83.3% of his service games and 11.1% of his return games.
- In his 47 matches this year, Arnaldi has played an average of 25.1 games across all court types (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 24 matches this year on hard courts, Arnaldi has played 23.9 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.5% of them.
- Arnaldi has won 20.8% of his return games this year, and 80.2% of his service games.
- Arnaldi has won 20.0% of his return games on hard courts, and 79.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Arnaldi has converted 39.5% of his break-point chances (77 of 195).
- Arnaldi has converted 40.8% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (31 of 76).
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his last tournament (the China Open), Arnaldi was eliminated 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 23-ranked Nicolas Jarry on September 30.
- Arnaldi participated in four matches in Beijing, and he averaged 25 games per match.
- Arnaldi was victorious in 84% of his service games and 26.9% of his return games in Beijing.