Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexei Popyrin vs. Sebastian Korda Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-320)||Alexei Popyrin (+245)|
In a match scheduled for Wednesday, Sebastian Korda (No. 28 in rankings) will face Alexei Popyrin (No. 45) in the Round of 32 of The Astana Open.
Popyrin vs. Korda Matchup History
- In the one match between Popyrin and Korda in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the 2020 ATP Challenger Eckental, Germany Men Singles, Korda won 6-4, 6-4.
- Korda and Popyrin have played two sets versus each other, with Korda winning two of them and Popyrin taking zero.
- In 20 total games against one another, Korda has won 12, and Popyrin eight.
- Korda and Popyrin have played each other one time, averaging 20 games and two sets per match.
- Popyrin has played 48 matches this year across all court types, averaging 28.2 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.4% of those games.
- Popyrin averages 29.6 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.7 games per set in 21 matches on hard courts this year, with a 48.9% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Popyrin’s service game winning percentage is 83.1% (winning 443 of 533 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 16.8% (taking 90 of 536 return games).
- Popyrin is 213-for-255 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 83.5%) and 35-for-254 in return games (13.8%).
- Popyrin’s 76 break points won on 242 total break points (31.4% win percentage) is 255th this year.
- Popyrin’s 28 break points won on 91 total break points on hard courts (30.8% win percentage) ranks 173rd.
Popyrin Recent Performances
- Popyrin was beaten by Dominic Stephan Stricker (3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 3-6) on August 28 in the round of 128 of his previous tournament, the US Open.
- In his one match in New York, Popyrin played an average of 37 games.
- Popyrin won 14 of 18 service games (77.8%) in United States along with two of 19 return games (10.5%).
- Korda has played 26.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 31 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Korda has played 26.1 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 22 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Korda has won 80.1% of his service games and 25% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Korda has won 82.2% of his games on serve, and 26.5% on return.
- Korda has converted 40.4% of his break-point chances overall (91 of 225).
- Including hard courts only, Korda has converted 43.9% of his break-point opportunities (68 of 155).
Korda Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of the Zhuhai Championships (his previous tournament), Korda came close to making the final but was beaten by Karen Khachanov 5-7, 4-6 on September 25.
- Korda played three matches in Zhuhai, averaging 20.3 games.
- Korda clinched 80.6% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games in Zhuhai.