Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexei Popyrin vs. Dino Prizmic Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
In the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag quarterfinals on Friday, Alexei Popyrin faces Dino Prizmic.
Popyrin vs. Prizmic Matchup History
- Popyrin has not gone toe to toe with Prizmic in the past five years.
- Popyrin is averaging 29.1 games per match (26.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.7% game winning percentage.
- Popyrin averages 26.7 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 16 matches on clay surfaces this year.
- Popyrin is 340-for-410 in service games (for a winning percentage of 82.9%) and 63-for-415 in return games (15.2%) on all surfaces.
- In games on clay courts, Popyrin has an 83.6% winning percentage in service games and a 17.1% winning percentage in return games (133 service games won out of 159, and 28 return games won out of 164 on clay).
- Popyrin’s 50 break points won on 165 total break points (30.3% win percentage) ranks 250th this year.
- Popyrin has taken 31.5% of break points on clay courts so far this year (23 out of 73, to rank 190th).
Popyrin Recent Performances
- Popyrin is coming off a 6-4, 6-1 victory over No. 52-ranked Sebastian Ofner in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In the the Wimbledon, Popyrin’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-3, 3-6, 2-6, 6-4, 7-5 by No. 117-ranked Dominic Stephan Stricker on July 5 in the round of 128 round.
- Popyrin played an average of 48 games in his one match in London.
- Popyrin won 75% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games in London.
- In the past 12 months Prizmic has played five matches (including all court surfaces), winning 63.1% of the games. He has averaged 16.8 games per match (16.8 in best-of-three matches) and 8.4 games per set.
- On clay, Prizmic has played five matches, and has averaged 16.8 games per match (16.8 in best-of-three matches) and 8.4 games per set.
- Prizmic has a service game winning percentage of 80.0% on all surfaces (20-for-25) and a return game winning percentage of 34.8% (8-for-23).
- Prizmic has an 80.0% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 34.8% winning percentage in return games.
Prizmic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Wednesday, Prizmic defeated No. 124-ranked Zsombor Piros, 6-2, 6-3.
- In the round of 32s of the Banja Luka Open (his most recent tournament), Prizmic was defeated by Richard Gasquet 3-6, 1-6 on April 18.
- In Prizmic’s three matches in Banja Luka, there was an average of 17.3 games per match.
- Prizmic clinched 37.5% of his service games (three of eight) in Bosnia and Herzegovina along with 12.5% of his return games (one of eight).