Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lucas Pouille vs. Cameron Norrie Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Cameron Norrie (-370)||Lucas Pouille (+285)|
In the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, Lucas Pouille meets No. 13 Cameron Norrie.
Pouille vs. Norrie Matchup History
- In the lone match between Pouille and Norrie in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon, Norrie won 6-7, 7-5, 6-2, 7-5.
- Norrie has taken three sets against Pouille (75.0%), while Pouille has taken one.
- Norrie has won more against Pouille in 45 total games between them, 26 (57.8%) compared to Pouille’s 19.
- Norrie and Pouille have played each other one time, averaging 45 games and four sets per match.
- Pouille has played 25.0 games per match in his four matches over the past year across all court types.
- Over the past year, Pouille has played four matches on clay, and 25.0 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Pouille has been victorious in 42.0% of his return games and 82.0% of his service games.
- Pouille has claimed 82.0% of his service games on clay over the past year and 42.0% of his return games.
Pouille Recent Performances
- Pouille beat Jurij Rodionov 6-2, 6-4, 6-3 on Sunday in the Round of 128.
- There were 41 games, on average, in Pouille’s one match in Paris.
- In France, Pouille won 14 of 20 service games (70%) and four of 21 return games (19%).
- Norrie has played 25.1 games per match (38.7 in best-of-five matches) in his 32 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Norrie has played 20 matches this year while winning 54.1% of games and 23.6 games per match.
- So far this year, Norrie has won 29.4% of his return games and 78.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Norrie has won 79.8% of his games on serve, and 27.9% on return.
- Norrie has converted 40.2% of his break-point opportunities overall (109 of 271).
- Norrie has converted 35.9% of his break-point chances on clay (60 of 167).
Norrie Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Norrie won 7-5, 4-6, 3-6, 6-1, 4-6 against Benoit Paire on Monday.
- In the semifinals of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon (his most recent tournament), Norrie came close to reaching the final but was beaten by Francisco Cerundolo 3-6, 0-6 on May 26.
- Norrie’s three matches in Lyon had an average of 19 games per match.
- Norrie clinched 73.3% of his service games and 25.9% of his return games in Lyon.