Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dino Prizmic vs. Jiri Lehecka Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jiri Lehecka (-135)||Dino Prizmic (-110)|
In the Round of 32 of the Stockholm Open on Monday, Jiri Lehecka (ranked No. 30) meets Dino Prizmic (No. 165).
Prizmic vs. Lehecka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Prizmic and Lehecka have matched up against each other.
- Through six matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Prizmic has played 18.2 games per match (18.2 in best-of-three matches). He won 58.7% of them.
- Prizmic has won 28.6% of his return games and 76.3% of his service games over the past 12 months.
Prizmic Recent Performances
- Prizmic is coming off a 7-6, 6-7, 6-3 win over No. 96-ranked Tomas Machac in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Prizmic was defeated by Alexei Popyrin short of the final (6-7, 5-7) on July 28 in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament, the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag.
- Prizmic averaged 19 games per match in Umag in three matches.
- Prizmic’s service-game winning percentage in Croatia was 86.7%, and he won 33.3% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 51 matches so far this year, Lehecka has played 25.3 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Lehecka has played 31 matches on hard courts this year, and 25.5 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Lehecka has won 80.2% of his games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- Lehecka has won 18.5% of his return games on hard courts, and 81.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Lehecka has converted 115 of 311 break points (37.0%).
- Lehecka has converted 60 of 164 break points on hard courts (36.6%), and is 135th in break points won.
Lehecka Recent Performances
- Lehecka was eliminated by Diego Schwartzman (4-6, 6-3, 2-6) on October 8 in the round of 64s of the Rolex Shanghai Masters (his most recent tournament).
- Lehecka played one match in Shanghai, and he averaged 27 games per match.
- In China, Lehecka clinched 10 of 14 service games (71.4%) and two of 13 return games (15.4%).