Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Max Purcell vs. Marco Cecchinato Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Max Purcell (-1400)||Marco Cecchinato (+750)|
In the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open on Monday, Marco Cecchinato (ranked No. 111) takes on Max Purcell (No. 70).
Purcell vs. Cecchinato Matchup History
- Purcell is 2-0 against Cecchinato in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one happened at the Australian Open on January 8, 2023 and was won by Purcell 6-2, 3-2.
- Purcell has taken four sets off Cecchinato, or 80.0%, compared to Cecchinato’s one.
- Purcell and Cecchinato have played 45 total games against each other, with Purcell taking 26 and Cecchinato 19.
- In two matchups between Purcell and Cecchinato, they have averaged 22.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Purcell is averaging 26 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 24 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.4% game winning percentage.
- Through 16 matches on hard courts this year, Purcell averages 24.9 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 54.9% game winning percentage.
- Purcell has a 79.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (201 service games won out of 252) and an 18% return game winning percentage (46 return games won out of 255).
- Purcell has an 86.4% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 21.3% winning percentage in return games (121 of 140 service games, and 30 of 141 return games).
- Purcell’s 45 break points won on 125 total break points (36.0% winning percentage) is 289th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Purcell is 30-for-74 on break points (40.5%) which ranks 152nd.
Purcell Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Purcell fell in the quarterfinals to No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 on August 18.
- In his six matches in Cincinnati, Purcell played an average of 26.5 games.
- While playing in United States, Purcell won 91.5% of his service games and 18.4% of his return games.
- Cecchinato has played 26 matches this year, and 22.3 games per match across all court types (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Cecchinato has played one match on hard courts so far this year, and 13 games per match (13 in best-of-three matches).
- Cecchinato has won 70.9% of his service games this year, and 20.3% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Cecchinato has won 57.1% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cecchinato has converted 43.4% of his break-point opportunities (46 of 106).
Cecchinato Recent Performances
- Cecchinato was defeated by No. 76-ranked Daniel Elahi Galan 2-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Generali Open, on July 31.
- In his one match in Kitzbühel, Cecchinato averaged 16 games per match.
- Cecchinato’s service-game winning percentage was 50% in Austria, and he clinched 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.