Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ethan Quinn vs. Aleksandar Vukic Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aleksandar Vukic (-350)||Ethan Quinn (+260)|
No. 434-ranked Ethan Quinn will meet No. 83 Aleksandar Vukic in the Truist Atlanta Open Round of 32 on Monday, July 24.
Quinn vs. Vukic Matchup History
- Quinn has not played Vukic in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Quinn has played four matches and 23.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his two matches on hard courts over the past year, Quinn has played 29.5 games per match (29.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Quinn, over the past year, has won 74.5% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Quinn, over the past year, has claimed 76.7% of his service games and 13.8% of his return games.
Quinn Recent Performances
- Quinn was eliminated in the round of 16 of his previous tournament (the Hall of Fame Open) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 14-ranked Tommy Paul on July 19.
- In Newport, Quinn’s two matches had 17.0 games on average.
- Quinn won 70.6% of his service games and 35.3% of his return games in Newport.
- Vukic has played 24.8 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 30 matches this year across all court types.
- Vukic has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and 24.1 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Vukic has won 79.0% of his games on serve, and 18.8% on return.
- Vukic has won 19.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 82.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Vukic has converted 38 of 101 break points (37.6%).
- Including hard courts only, Vukic has converted 33.9% of his break-point opportunities (19 of 56).
Vukic Recent Performances
- Vukic was beaten by Li Tu (3-6, 6-7) on July 18 in the round of 32s of the Hall of Fame Open (his most recent tournament).
- Vukic played one match in Newport, averaging 22.0 games per match.
- Vukic clinched 72.7% of his service games (eight of 11) in United States along with 9.1% of his return games (one of 11).