Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Alex Michelsen Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex Michelsen (-350)||Albert Ramos-Vinolas (+270)|
Alex Michelsen (No. 133) will face Albert Ramos-Vinolas (No. 90) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, August 29.
Ramos-Vinolas vs. Michelsen Matchup History
- Ramos-Vinolas has not gone toe to toe with Michelsen in the past five years.
- Ramos-Vinolas is averaging 26.7 games per match (41.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 33 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 48.9% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Ramos-Vinolas has played four matches (averaging 31.8 games per match — 43.0 in best-of-five matches — and 10.6 games per set).
- Ramos-Vinolas has a 74.4% service game winning percentage and a 23.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (308 service games won out of 414, and 97 return games won out of 416).
- While playing on hard courts, Ramos-Vinolas has a 76.6% winning percentage in service games and an 11.1% winning percentage in return games (49 service games won out of 64, and seven return games won out of 63).
- Ramos-Vinolas’ 94 break points won on 236 total break points (39.8% win percentage) ranks 214th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Ramos-Vinolas is 6-for-17 on break points (35.3%) to rank 260th.
Ramos-Vinolas Recent Performances
- Ramos-Vinolas was eliminated in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Generali Open) 5-7, 3-6 by No. 54-ranked Pedro Cachin on August 2.
- In his two matches in Kitzbühel, Ramos-Vinolas played an average of 20.0 games.
- In Austria, Ramos-Vinolas won 14 of 19 service games (73.7%) and seven of 21 return games (33.3%).
- In the past 12 months Michelsen has played 18 matches (including all court types), winning 51.8% of the games. He has averaged 23.7 games per match and 10.4 games per set.
- On hard courts Michelsen has played 10 matches, averaging 22.2 games per match and 10.6 games per set.
- Michelsen has amassed a service game winning percentage of 83.5% on all surfaces (101-for-121) and a return game winning percentage of 21.1% (26-for-123).
- Michelsen has a 78.3% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 22.2% in return games.
Michelsen Recent Performances
- Michelsen lost to No. 34-ranked Laslo Djere 4-6, 4-6 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the Winston-Salem Open, on August 23.
- Michelsen’s three matches in Winston Salem had an average of 24.3 games per match.
- Michelsen was victorious in 81.1% of his service games and 27.8% of his return games in Winston Salem.