Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Jaume Munar Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Jaume Munar (-185)||Albert Ramos-Vinolas (+145)|
On Tuesday, Jaume Munar (No. 104 in the world) takes on Albert Ramos-Vinolas (No. 65) in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag.
Ramos-Vinolas vs. Munar Matchup History
- In the one match between Ramos-Vinolas and Munar in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Adelaide International 1, Ramos-Vinolas won 7-6, 6-3.
- Ramos-Vinolas and Munar have played two sets against each other, and Ramos-Vinolas has won all of them.
- Ramos-Vinolas and Munar have played 22 total games against each other, with Ramos-Vinolas taking 13 and Munar nine.
- In one match versus one another, Ramos-Vinolas and Munar have averaged 22.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- In his 30 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Ramos-Vinolas is averaging 27.1 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.8% of those games.
- Ramos-Vinolas averages 26.4 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set in 24 matches on clay courts this year.
- Ramos-Vinolas has put together a service game winning percentage of 75.1% on all surfaces (287-for-382 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.3% (85-for-381 in return games).
- Ramos-Vinolas has a 74.6% winning percentage in service games on clay courts, and a 26.7% winning percentage in return games (217 of 291 service games, and 78 of 292 return games).
- Ramos-Vinolas has won 40.2% of his break points this year (82 out of 204, to rank 201st).
- Ramos-Vinolas has taken 42.0% of break points on clay courts this year (76 out of 181, to rank 114th).
Ramos-Vinolas Recent Performances
- Ramos-Vinolas was eliminated in the final of his previous tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad) 6-3, 0-6, 5-7 by No. 90-ranked Pedro Cachin on July 23.
- In his five matches in Gstaad, Ramos-Vinolas played an average of 25.0 games.
- In Switzerland, Ramos-Vinolas won 46 of 63 service games (73.0%) and 24 of 62 return games (38.7%).
- Munar has played 27 matches this year, and 24.1 games per match across all court types (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 21 matches on clay so far this year, Munar has played an average of 22.5 games (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Munar has won 65.4% of his service games and 28.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Munar has won 65.3% of his games on serve, and 32.9% on return.
- Munar has converted 86 of 192 break points overall (44.8%), and is 199th in break points won.
- On clay, Munar has converted 71 of 154 break points (46.1%).
Munar Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the Swiss Open Gstaad, Munar’s most recent tournament, he was defeated by No. 90-ranked Cachin (3-6, 3-6) on July 21.
- In his three matches in Gstaad, Munar played an average of 18.7 games per match.
- Munar was victorious in 75.0% of his service games and 35.7% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.