Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Milos Raonic vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, July 6
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tommy Paul (-200)||Milos Raonic (+160)|
Milos Raonic will face Tommy Paul (No. 15) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Thursday, July 6.
Raonic vs. Paul Matchup History
- Raonic and Paul have played once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC, and Raonic was the victor 7-6, 6-4.
- In two head-to-head sets, Raonic has won two, and Paul zero.
- Raonic and Paul have played 23 total games against each other, with Raonic winning 13 and Paul 10.
- In one match versus one another, Raonic and Paul have averaged 23.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Raonic, over the past 12 months, has played two matches across all court types, and 19.5 games per match.
- In his two matches on a grass surface over the past 12 months, Raonic has averaged 19.5 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Raonic has won 80.0% of his games on serve, and 15.8% on return.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Raonic has won 80.0% of his games on serve and 15.8% on return.
Raonic Recent Performances
- Raonic is coming off a 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, 6-1 win over No. 159-ranked Dennis Novak in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- In his previous tournament, Libema Open, Raonic lost in the round of 16 to No. 103-ranked Jordan Thompson, 6-7, 1-6 on June 15.
- In his two matches in Rosmalen, Raonic played an average of 19.5 games.
- Raonic’s service-game winning percentage in Netherlands was 80.0%, and he won 15.8% on his opponent’s serve.
- Paul has played 25.8 games per match (34.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 37 matches this year across all court types.
- On grass, Paul has played nine matches so far this year, totaling 23.9 games per match while winning 55.8% of games.
- Thus far this year, Paul has won 80.1% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Paul has won 80.0% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 107 of 303 break points (35.3%).
- On grass, Paul has converted 22 of 57 break points (38.6%).
Paul Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Paul was victorious 7-5, 6-3, 6-1 versus Shintaro Mochizuki on Wednesday.
- In his previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne, Paul made it to the final and lost to No. 19-ranked Francisco Cerundolo 4-6, 6-1, 4-6 on July 1.
- In Paul’s four matches in Eastbourne, there was an average of 24.8 games per match.
- Paul secured 83.7% of his service games (41 of 49) in United Kingdom along with 30.0% of his return games (15 of 50).