Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Rincon vs. Leandro Riedi Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Leandro Riedi (-210)||Daniel Rincon (+160)|
No. 280-ranked Daniel Rincon will face No. 166 Leandro Riedi in the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Tuesday, July 11.
Rincon vs. Riedi Matchup History
- Rincon has not matched up against Riedi in the past five years.
- In his eight matches over the past year, across all court types, Rincon has averaged 24.4 games (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his six matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Rincon has averaged 26.7 games (26.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Rincon, over the past year, has won 59.1% of his service games and 17.4% of his return games.
- Rincon has been victorious in 59.1% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 17.4% of his return games.
Rincon Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Monday, Rincon beat Luca Castagnola, 6-4, 6-1.
- In the the Mallorca Championships, Rincon’s last tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 2-6 by No. 237-ranked Abedallah Shelbayh on June 24 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Rincon played an average of 17 games in his one match in Mallorca.
- In the past 12 months Riedi has played 12 matches (including all court types), winning 48.9% of the games. He has averaged 21.8 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- On clay, Riedi has played one match, and has averaged 20 games per match (20 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set.
- Riedi has a 74.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (70 of 94 games) and an 18.4% return game winning percentage (18 of 98).
- Riedi has a 50% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 30% winning percentage in return games.
Riedi Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 2s of the Wimbledon (his last tournament), Riedi lost to Oscar Otte 3-6, 6-3, 3-6 on June 28.
- Riedi played two matches in , and he averaged 24.5 games per match.
- In , Riedi captured 21 of 24 service games (87.5%) and four of 25 return games (16%).