Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Taylor Fritz (-800)||Arthur Rinderknech (+500)|
On Thursday, Taylor Fritz (No. 8 in the world) meets Arthur Rinderknech (No. 78) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Rinderknech vs. Fritz Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Rinderknech and Fritz have matched up against each other.
- Through 37 matches over the past year (across all court types), Rinderknech has played 24.7 games per match. He won 48.5% of them.
- Over the past year, Rinderknech has played four matches on clay, and 21.3 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Rinderknech has won 80.3% of his service games, and he has won 14.4% of his return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Rinderknech has won 84.1% of his games on serve, and 19.5% on return.
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- Rinderknech beat Richard Gasquet 6-4, 2-6, 6-2, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- Rinderknech was defeated in the round of 16 of his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) 6-7, 6-1, 5-7 by No. 52-ranked Brandon Nakashima on May 23.
- Rinderknech averaged 25 games per match in Lyon in two matches.
- While playing in France, Rinderknech won 88.5% of his service games and 25% of his return games.
- Fritz has played 35 matches this year (winning 55.0% of games across all court types), and 25.1 games per match (48.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Fritz has played 14 matches on clay so far this year, and 23.9 games per match.
- Fritz has won 24.5% of his return games so far this year, and 84.0% of his service games.
- On clay, Fritz has won 78.7% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games.
- Fritz has converted 43.7% of his break-point chances overall (94 of 215).
- On clay, Fritz has converted 40 of 97 break points (41.2%).
Fritz Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Fritz beat No. 123-ranked Michael Mmoh, 6-2, 6-1, 6-1.
- Fritz came up just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was eliminated by Grigor Dimitrov (6-3, 5-7, 6-7) on May 26 in the semifinals of the Gonet Geneva Open.
- Fritz’s three matches in Genève included an average of 25.3 games per match.
- Fritz secured 75% of his service games (24 of 32) in Switzerland along with 31% of his return games (nine of 29).