Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Yannick Hanfmann Match Information
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Yannick Hanfmann (-170)||Arthur Rinderknech (+140)|
On Wednesday, Arthur Rinderknech (No. 67 in the world) takes on Yannick Hanfmann (No. 50) in the Round of 16 of the Generali Open.
Rinderknech vs. Hanfmann Matchup History
- Rinderknech and Hanfmann are 1-1 versus each other. Hanfmann won their previous match on July 16, 2021, 6-4, 6-3.
- It’s been rather even when Rinderknech and Hanfmann have played, each taking two sets against the other.
- In matches played between Rinderknech and Hanfmann, each has won a total of 20 games.
- Hanfmann and Rinderknech have played each other two times, averaging 20.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Rinderknech has played 30 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.2 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.6% of those games.
- On clay, Rinderknech has played 12 matches, averaging 25.9 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set.
- Rinderknech has compiled a service game winning percentage of 77% on all surfaces (194-for-252 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 18.5% (46-for-248 in return games).
- Rinderknech has a 75.5% winning percentage in service games while playing on clay, and a 25% winning percentage in return games (71 of 94 service games, and 23 of 92 return games).
- Rinderknech’s 40.4% break point win percentage (42-for-104) is 281st this year.
- On clay, Rinderknech has won 44.7% of break points (21 out of 47, which ranks 201st).
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Rinderknech beat No. 106-ranked Juan Manuel Cerundolo, 6-7, 6-4, 6-2.
- Rinderknech was victorious in his last tournament (the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023), defeating No. 202-ranked Joris de Loore in the final 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on July 30.
- Rinderknech averaged 25.0 games per match in Zug in five matches.
- Through 52 matches this year, Hanfmann has played 23.5 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On clay, Hanfmann has played 40 matches so far this year while winning 54.9% of games and 22.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Hanfmann has won 26.6% of his return games and 79.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Hanfmann has won 77.3% of his games on serve, and 28.2% on return.
- Hanfmann has converted 119 of 311 break points overall (38.3%), and is 194th in break points won.
- On clay, Hanfmann has converted 85 of 220 break points (38.6%).
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his previous tournament (the Hamburg European Open), Hanfmann was defeated 6-4, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 79-ranked Zhizhen Zhang on July 27.
- Hanfmann’s two matches in Hamburg had an average of 25.5 games per match.
- Hanfmann won 68.0% of his service games (17 of 25) in Germany along with 30.8% of his return games (eight of 26).