Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Fabian Marozsan Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arthur Rinderknech (-190)||Fabian Marozsan (+150)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 128 on Tuesday, No. 66-ranked Arthur Rinderknech takes on No. 92 Fabian Marozsan.
Rinderknech vs. Marozsan Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Rinderknech and Marozsan have faced each other.
- So far this year across all court types, Rinderknech has competed in 40 total matches with a 50.0% game winning percentage. He averages 25.2 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- On hard courts, Rinderknech has played 15 matches (averaging 22.6 games per match — 21.0 in best-of-three matches — and 10.9 games per set).
- Rinderknech is 293-for-366 in service games (a winning percentage of 80.1%) and 68-for-365 in return games (18.6%) on all surfaces.
- Rinderknech has 118 wins in 149 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 79.2%), and 22 wins in 149 return games (14.8%).
- Rinderknech is 60-for-155 on break points (38.7%) to rank 282nd.
- On hard courts this year, Rinderknech is 19-for-58 on break points (32.8%) to rank 213th.
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (The Astana Open), Rinderknech was beaten by Adrian Mannarino 6-7, 2-6 on September 28, in the round of 32.
- There were 21 games, on average, in Rinderknech’s one match in Nur-Sultan.
- In his 22 matches so far this year, Marozsan has played an average of 25.2 games across all court surfaces (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Through five matches so far this year on hard courts, Marozsan has played 30.6 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Marozsan has won 82.4% of his games on serve, and 17.9% on return.
- On hard courts, Marozsan has won 73.2% of his service games and 25.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Marozsan has converted 39.4% of his break-point opportunities (37 of 94).
- Marozsan has converted 43.3% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (13 of 30).
Marozsan Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s round of The Astana Open, Marozsan’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 319-ranked Alibek Kachmazov on September 26.
- In Marozsan’s one match in Nur-Sultan, there was an average of 18 games per match.