Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Lorenzo Musetti Match Information
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Musetti (-150)||Arthur Rinderknech (+120)|
In the Chengdu Open quarterfinals on Sunday, Arthur Rinderknech meets Lorenzo Musetti.
Rinderknech vs. Musetti Matchup History
- Rinderknech and Musetti have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Rinderknech has played 38 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.5 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.6% of those games.
- On hard courts, Rinderknech has played 13 matches (averaging 23.1 games per match — 21.3 in best-of-three matches — and 11.1 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Rinderknech’s service game winning percentage is 80.4% (winning 287 of 357 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 19.1% (winning 68 of 356 return games).
- Rinderknech has an 80% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 15.7% winning percentage in return games (112 of 140 service games, and 22 of 140 return games).
- Rinderknech’s 38.7% break point winning percentage (60-for-155) ranks 277th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Rinderknech is 19-for-58 on break points (32.8%) which ranks 205th.
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Rinderknech won 7-6, 6-4 against Marcos Giron on Saturday.
- Rinderknech was eliminated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the US Open) 6-3, 3-6, 1-6, 5-7 by No. 8-ranked Andrey Rublev on September 2.
- Rinderknech played an average of 27.3 games in his three matches in New York.
- Rinderknech won 85.7% of his service games and 20% of his return games in New York.
- In his 46 matches so far this year, Musetti has played an average of 23.6 games across all court surfaces (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through nine matches so far this year on hard courts, Musetti has played 26.8 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Musetti has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 28.2% on return.
- Musetti has won 73.9% of his service games on hard courts, and 22.1% of his return games.
- Musetti is 201st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 143 of 332 (43.1%).
- Including hard courts only, Musetti has converted 40.7% of his break-point opportunities (22 of 54).
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti defeated Philip Sekulic 7-6, 6-7, 6-0 on Saturday in the Round of 16.
- Musetti was defeated by Titouan Droguet (3-6, 6-0, 7-6, 3-6, 2-6) on August 28 in the round of 128s of the US Open (his most recent tournament).
- In Musetti’s one match in New York, there was an average of 45 games per match.
- Musetti clinched 71.4% of his service games and 25% of his return games while playing in United States.