Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Alexei Popyrin Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alexei Popyrin (-175)||Arthur Rinderknech (+140)|
Arthur Rinderknech (No. 78 ranking) will meet Alexei Popyrin (No. 85) in the Round of 32 of the Libema Open on Monday, June 12.
Rinderknech vs. Popyrin Matchup History
- Rinderknech and Popyrin have played one time in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Australian Open, and Rinderknech was the victor 7-5, 4-6, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3.
- Rinderknech and Popyrin have played five sets against each other, with Rinderknech winning three of them and Popyrin taking two.
- Rinderknech has won more against Popyrin in 48 total games between them, 26 (54.2%) compared to Popyrin’s 22.
- In one match versus one another, Rinderknech and Popyrin have averaged 48 games and five sets per match.
- Through 37 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Rinderknech has played 25.3 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches). He won 48.8% of them.
- In his two matches on a grass surface over the past 12 months, Rinderknech has averaged 41.5 games (33.0 in best-of-three matches).
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Rinderknech has won 78.8% of his games on serve, and 16.6% on return.
- Over the past 12 months, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Rinderknech has won 70.8% of his games on serve and 11.5% on return.
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- In the the French Open, Rinderknech’s previous tournament, he was beaten 6-2, 4-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 8-ranked Taylor Fritz on June 1 in the round of 64 round.
- Rinderknech averaged 38 games per match in Paris in two matches.
- Rinderknech won 25 of 38 service games (65.8%) in France along with 13 of 38 return games (34.2%).
- Through 30 matches so far this year, Popyrin has played 29.1 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- So far this year, Popyrin has won 84.0% of his service games and 15.2% of his return games.
- Popyrin is 166th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 43 of 142 (30.3%).
Popyrin Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the French Open, Popyrin’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 7-6, 1-6, 2-6 by No. 62-ranked Aslan Karatsev on May 29.
- Popyrin played one match in Paris, averaging 37 games.
- Popyrin clinched 64.7% of his service games and 10% of his return games while playing in France.