Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Dominic Thiem Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
In the Winston-Salem Open Round of 64 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 83-ranked Dominic Thiem against No. 64 Arthur Rinderknech.
Rinderknech vs. Thiem Matchup History
- In the one match between Rinderknech and Thiem in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Generali Open, Thiem won 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- Thiem has won two sets against Rinderknech (66.7%), while Rinderknech has won one.
- In 29 total games against one another, Thiem has taken 16, and Rinderknech 13.
- In one match versus one another, Rinderknech and Thiem have averaged 29 games and three sets per match.
- Rinderknech has averaged 25.4 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) in his 33 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 50.0% of games.
- In eight matches on hard courts this year, Rinderknech averages 21.1 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set with a 41.4% game winning percentage.
- Rinderknech has a 79.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (231 service games won out of 292) and an 18.3% return game winning percentage (53 return games won out of 290).
- Rinderknech has finished 56-for-75 in service games on hard courts (74.7% winning percentage), and 7-for-74 in return games (9.5%).
- Rinderknech has won 40.3% of his break points this year (48 out of 119, to rank 283rd).
- On hard courts, Rinderknech is 7-for-22 on break points (31.8%) to rank 245th.
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- Rinderknech was defeated in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the Generali Open) 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 116-ranked Thiem on August 3.
- There were 27.3 games, on average, in Rinderknech’s three matches in Kitzbühel.
- Rinderknech’s service-game winning percentage in Austria was 92.5%, and he won 16.7% on his opponent’s serve.
- Thiem has played 29 matches so far this year, and 24.9 games per match across all court types (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Thiem has played three matches so far this year, totaling 27 games per match (27 in best-of-three matches) while winning 40.7% of games.
- Thiem has won 17.6% of his return games this year, and 79.2% of his service games.
- Thiem has won 68.3% of his service games on hard courts, and 12.5% of his return games.
- Thiem has converted 57 of 160 break points overall (35.6%), and is 266th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Thiem has converted 41.7% of his break-point opportunities (five of 12).
Thiem Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Generali Open, Thiem made it to the final and was taken down by No. 72-ranked Sebastian Baez 3-6, 1-6 on August 5.
- In Thiem’s five matches in Kitzbühel, there was an average of 26.6 games per match.
- Thiem was victorious in 84.8% of his service games (56 of 66) in Austria along with 16.4% of his return games (11 of 67).