Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Rinderknech vs. Stefano Travaglia Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Arthur Rinderknech (-200)||Stefano Travaglia (+150)|
Arthur Rinderknech (No. 80 ranking) will meet Stefano Travaglia (No. 221) in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 on Thursday, July 27.
Rinderknech vs. Travaglia Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Rinderknech and Travaglia have played each other.
- Rinderknech has played 25 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.2 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 47.9% of those games.
- In seven matches on clay surfaces this year, Rinderknech averages 26.6 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set with a 50.5% game winning percentage.
- Rinderknech has amassed a service game winning percentage of 77% on all surfaces (194-for-252 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 18.5% (46-for-248 in return games).
- On clay, Rinderknech has a 75.5% winning percentage in service games and a 25% winning percentage in return games (71 service games won out of 94, and 23 return games won out of 92 on clay).
- Rinderknech has won 40.4% of his break points this year (42 out of 104, which ranks 268th).
- On clay this year, Rinderknech has won 44.7% of break points (21 out of 47, to rank 195th).
Rinderknech Recent Performances
- Rinderknech is coming off a 7-6, 6-3 victory over No. 431-ranked Gianmarco Ferrari in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In his previous tournament, the Swiss Open Gstaad, Rinderknech fell in the round of 32 to No. 136-ranked Facundo Bagnis, 2-6, 6-2, 3-6 on July 18.
- In his one match in Gstaad, Rinderknech played an average of 25 games.
- In Switzerland, Rinderknech won nine of 12 service games (75%) and two of 13 return games (15.4%).
- Travaglia has averaged 19.3 games per match (19.3 in best-of-three matches) in his six matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 54.3% of the games.
- On clay, Travaglia has played three matches, and has averaged 19 games per match (19 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set.
- Travaglia has a 75% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (30 of 40 games) and a 23.1% return game winning percentage (nine of 39).
- Travaglia is 9-for-13 in service games on clay (69.2%) and 2-for-12 in return games (16.7%).
Travaglia Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Travaglia won 6-3, 6-2 against Mika Brunold on Tuesday.
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open), Travaglia was defeated 5-7, 6-7 by No. 39-ranked Tallon Griekspoor on May 23.
- Travaglia’s three matches in Genève included an average of 19 games per match.
- Travaglia was victorious in 69.2% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.