Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexander Ritschard vs. Marco Trungelliti Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alexander Ritschard (-160)||Marco Trungelliti (+125)|
Alexander Ritschard (No. 161 ranking) will face Marco Trungelliti (No. 236) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 on Monday, July 10.
Ritschard vs. Trungelliti Matchup History
- Ritschard and Trungelliti have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Ritschard, over the past 12 months, has played 17 matches across all court types, and 23.6 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Ritschard has played seven matches on clay, and 21.9 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Ritschard has won 77.4% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Ritschard has won 78.3% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
Ritschard Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Ritschard’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 7-5, 6-7, 2-6 by No. 346-ranked Billy Harris on June 26 in the qualification round 1 round.
- In his one match in , Ritschard played an average of 33 games.
- Ritschard won 70.6% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games in .
- Trungelliti has averaged 20.4 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 13 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 50.2% of the games.
- In three matches in the past year on clay, Trungelliti has averaged 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set, winning 56.7% of the games.
- Trungelliti is 47-for-70 in service games (67.1%) and 15-for-71 in return games (21.1%) including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Trungelliti has a 70% winning percentage on serve, and 9.1% on return.
Trungelliti Recent Performances
- Trungelliti was eliminated by Taro Daniel (2-6, 4-6) on June 26 in the qualification round 1s of the Wimbledon (his last tournament).
- In his one match in , Trungelliti averaged 18 games per match.
- In , Trungelliti claimed five of nine service games (55.6%) and one of nine return games (11.1%).