Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andrey Rublev vs. Tallon Griekspoor Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 23
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Andrey Rublev (-195)||Tallon Griekspoor (+155)|
In the Terra Wortmann Open quarterfinals on Friday, Andrey Rublev faces Tallon Griekspoor.
Rublev vs. Griekspoor Matchup History
- Rublev and Griekspoor have matched up once in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, and Rublev won 1-6, 6-1, 7-6.
- Rublev has won two sets versus Griekspoor (66.7%), while Griekspoor has won one.
- In terms of games against each other, Rublev and Griekspoor have played 27, and Rublev has won more (14). Griekspoor has taken 13 of them.
- Rublev and Griekspoor have averaged 27.0 games and 3.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Rublev has averaged 25.6 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 41 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 54.8% of games.
- Rublev averages 26.5 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set in two matches on grass this year.
- Rublev has an 82.7% service game winning percentage and a 26.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (424 service games won out of 513, and 139 return games won out of 518).
- Rublev has an 81.5% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 34.6% winning percentage in return games (22 of 27 in service games, and nine of 26 in return games).
- Rublev is 128-for-325 on break points (39.4%) to rank 110th.
- On grass courts this year, Rublev has won 47.1% of break points (eight out of 17, to rank 38th).
Rublev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Rublev won 7-6, 6-3 against Yannick Hanfmann on Thursday.
- In his most recent tournament (the French Open), Rublev lost to Lorenzo Sonego 7-5, 6-0, 3-6, 6-7, 6-3 on June 2, in the round of 32.
- There were 40.0 games, on average, in Rublev’s three matches in Paris.
- In France, Rublev won 50 of 60 service games (83.3%) and 17 of 60 return games (28.3%).
- Griekspoor has played 27 matches this year, and 26.7 games per match across all court surfaces (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Griekspoor has played five matches this year, totaling 25.8 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) while winning 58.1% of games.
- Griekspoor has won 83.0% of his service games this year, and 19.3% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Griekspoor has won 92.4% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor has converted 60 of 143 break points (42.0%).
- Griekspoor has converted 13 of 27 break points on grass (48.1%), and is 32nd in break points won.
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- Griekspoor is coming off a 6-3, 1-6, 7-6 victory over No. 17-ranked Hubert Hurkacz in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
- Griekspoor made the final in the Libema Open (his most recent tournament) on June 18, and then defeated No. 103-ranked Jordan Thompson 6-7, 7-6, 6-3.
- Griekspoor participated in five matches in Rosmalen, and he averaged 25.8 games per match.
- Griekspoor’s service-game winning percentage was 92.4% in Netherlands, and he captured 22.2% of his games on his opponent’s serve.