Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andrey Rublev vs. Yannick Hanfmann Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 22
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Andrey Rublev (-500)||Yannick Hanfmann (+350)|
No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev will take on No. 53 Yannick Hanfmann in the Terra Wortmann Open Round of 16 on Thursday, June 22.
Rublev vs. Hanfmann Matchup History
- Rublev and Hanfmann are 1-1 against each other. Hanfmann won their most recent meeting on May 16, 2023, 7-6, 4-6, 6-3.
- Rublev has taken four sets versus Hanfmann (66.7%), while Hanfmann has won two.
- In terms of games against each other, Rublev and Hanfmann have played 60, and Rublev has won more (33). Hanfmann has won 27 of them.
- Rublev and Hanfmann have met on the court two times, averaging 30.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Rublev has averaged 25.6 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 39 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.6% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev’s service game winning percentage is 82.7% (winning 402 of 486 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 26.4% (earning a win in 130 of 492 return games).
- Rublev is 111th in break point win percentage (39.0%) after going 120-for-308 on break points.
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev beat Yibing Wu 6-4, 6-7, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- Rublev was defeated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the French Open) 7-5, 6-0, 3-6, 6-7, 6-3 by No. 48-ranked Lorenzo Sonego on June 2.
- In his three matches in Paris, Rublev played an average of 40.0 games.
- Rublev won 83.3% of his service games and 28.3% of his return games in Paris.
- Through 41 matches so far this year, Hanfmann has played 22.9 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 55.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Hanfmann has won 79.9% of his games on serve, and 27.4% on return.
- Hanfmann has converted 84 of 227 break points overall (37.0%), and is 125th in break points won.
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Hanfmann beat No. 347-ranked Louis Wessels, 6-4, 3-6, 6-3.
- In the round of 64s of his most recent tournament (the French Open), Hanfmann was beaten 3-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 23-ranked Francisco Cerundolo on June 1.
- In his five matches in Paris, Hanfmann played an average of 29.0 games per match.
- In France, Hanfmann claimed 50 of 64 service games (78.1%) and 16 of 62 return games (25.8%).