Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andrey Rublev vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, October 15
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andrey Rublev (-180)||Hubert Hurkacz (+150)|
Andrey Rublev will take on Hubert Hurkacz in the Rolex Shanghai Masters final on Sunday, October 15.
Rublev vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Rublev and Hurkacz are 2-2 against each other. Rublev won their previous match on March 16, 2022, 7-6, 6-4.
- It’s been rather even when Rublev and Hurkacz have gone head to head, each winning five sets against the other.
- In 106 total games against one another, Hurkacz has won 55, and Rublev 51.
- Rublev and Hurkacz have matched up four times, averaging 26.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Rublev is averaging 27.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 64 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 54.4% game winning percentage.
- Rublev has played 30 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 27.1 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set while winning 52.3% of games.
- Rublev is 716-for-874 in service games (for a winning percentage of 81.9%) and 231-for-869 in return games (26.6%) on all surfaces.
- Rublev has finished 328-for-407 in service games while playing on hard courts (80.6% winning percentage), and 98-for-407 in return games (24.1%).
- Rublev’s 215 break points won on 556 total break points (38.7% win percentage) is 194th this year.
- On hard courts, Rublev is 115th in break point win percentage (37.2%) after going 90-for-242.
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev beat No. 19-ranked Grigor Dimitrov 7-6, 6-3 on Saturday to make the finals.
- Rublev was defeated by Ugo Humbert (7-5, 3-6, 6-7) on September 30 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the China Open.
- In Beijing, Rublev’s two matches had 30.5 games on average.
- In China, Rublev won 24 of 31 service games (77.4%) and eight of 30 return games (26.7%).
- Hurkacz has played 47 matches this year (winning 52.0% of games across all court types), and 32 games per match (28.1 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has played 28 matches this year, totaling 30.5 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.6% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Hurkacz has won 84.8% of his games on serve, and 18.9% on return.
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has won 84.5% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 33.0% of his break-point opportunities (117 of 355).
- Hurkacz is 123rd in break points won on hard courts, converting 73 of 213 (34.3%).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- In the semifinals on Saturday, Hurkacz defeated No. 26-ranked Sebastian Korda, 6-3, 6-4.
- Hurkacz was eliminated by Jack Draper (2-6, 4-6, 5-7) on August 31 in the round of 64s of the US Open (his most recent tournament).
- In Hurkacz’s two matches in New York, there was an average of 40.5 games per match.
- Hurkacz secured 77.5% of his service games and 19.5% of his return games while playing in United States.