Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andrey Rublev vs. Aslan Karatsev Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, July 5
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Andrey Rublev (-475)||Aslan Karatsev (+360)|
In Wimbledon Round of 64 on Wednesday, we have a matchup of No. 50-ranked Aslan Karatsev versus No. 7 Andrey Rublev.
Rublev vs. Karatsev Matchup History
- In the lone match between Rublev and Karatsev in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, Karatsev won 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
- Karatsev and Rublev have played three sets against each other, with Karatsev winning two of them and Rublev winning one.
- Karatsev and Rublev have played 28 total games versus each other, with Karatsev taking 16 and Rublev 12.
- In one match versus one another, Rublev and Karatsev have averaged 28 games and three sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Rublev has competed in 44 total matches with a 54.6% game winning percentage. He averages 25.5 games per match (36.1 in best-of-five matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- Rublev averages 25.4 games per match and 9.8 games per set through five matches on grass courts this year.
- Rublev has an 82.7% service game winning percentage and a 26.6% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (454 service games won out of 549, and 148 return games won out of 556).
- While playing on grass, Rublev has an 82.5% winning percentage in service games and a 28.1% winning percentage in return games (52 service games won out of 63, and 18 return games won out of 64 on grass).
- Rublev’s 137 break points won on 351 total break points (39.0% winning percentage) ranks 111th this year.
- On grass, Rublev has won 39.5% of break points (17 out of 43, to rank 40th).
Rublev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Rublev won 6-3, 7-5, 6-4 against Max Purcell on Monday.
- In his last tournament, Terra Wortmann Open, Rublev went down in the final to No. 48-ranked Alexander Bublik, 3-6, 6-3, 3-6 on June 25.
- In Halle, Rublev’s five matches had 25.4 games on average.
- Rublev’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 82.5%, and he won 28.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 29 matches this year, Karatsev has played an average of 24.6 games across all court types (36.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his five matches on grass so far this year, Karatsev has played an average of 27.6 games.
- So far this year, Karatsev has won 78.7% of his service games and 19.5% of his return games.
- On grass, Karatsev has won 76.7% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games.
- Karatsev has converted 38.9% of his break-point chances overall (44 of 113).
- Karatsev has converted five of 19 break points on grass (26.3%), and is 120th in break points won.
Karatsev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Karatsev won 6-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 versus Luca van Assche on Monday.
- Karatsev was taken down by No. 39-ranked Lorenzo Sonego 2-6, 6-3, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, Terra Wortmann Open, on June 20.
- Karatsev’s three matches in Halle included an average of 26 games per match.
- Karatsev clinched 61.5% of his service games (eight of 13) in Germany along with 16.7% of his return games (two of 12).