Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andrey Rublev vs. Cameron Norrie Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 28
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andrey Rublev (-205)||Cameron Norrie (+165)|
In a match scheduled for Thursday, Cameron Norrie (No. 16 in rankings) will meet Andrey Rublev (No. 6) in the Round of 32 of the China Open.
Rublev vs. Norrie Matchup History
- Rublev and Norrie are 2-2 against each other. Norrie won their previous meeting on March 14, 2023, 6-2, 6-4.
- Rublev has taken six sets against Norrie (60.0%), while Norrie has won four.
- Rublev has won more against Norrie in 91 total games between them, 49 (53.8%) compared to Norrie’s 42.
- Norrie and Rublev have played each other four times, averaging 22.8 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Rublev has averaged 27.4 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) through his 62 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.5% of games.
- In 28 matches on hard courts this year, Rublev averages 26.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 52.3% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev’s service game winning percentage is 82.1% (winning 692 of 843 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 26.6% (taking 223 of 839 return games).
- Rublev is 304-for-376 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 80.9%) and 90-for-377 in return games (23.9%).
- Rublev’s 38.9% break point win percentage (207-for-532) is 193rd this year.
- On hard courts this year, Rublev has won 37.6% of break points (82 out of 218, to rank 108th).
Rublev Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the US Open), Rublev made a run before losing to Daniil Medvedev in the quarterfinals 4-6, 3-6, 4-6 on September 6.
- Rublev averaged 33.6 games per match in New York in five matches.
- In United States, Rublev won 68 of 85 service games (80%) and 26 of 83 return games (31.3%).
- In his 48 matches this year, Norrie has played an average of 26.2 games across all court types (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Norrie has played 27.1 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 20 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Norrie has won 78.8% of his games on serve, and 27.8% on return.
- On hard courts, Norrie has won 78.5% of his service games and 28.0% of his return games.
- Norrie has converted 41.4% of his break-point opportunities overall (164 of 396).
- Including hard courts only, Norrie has converted 47.4% of his break-point chances (72 of 152).
Norrie Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament (the Zhuhai Championships), Norrie was defeated 6-7, 6-7 by No. 63-ranked Aslan Karatsev on September 24.
- Norrie’s two matches in Zhuhai included an average of 20.5 games per match.
- In China, Norrie clinched 19 of 22 service games (86.4%) and five of 19 return games (26.3%).