Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 28
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-150)||Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (+120)|
In the Round of 32 of the China Open on Thursday, Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (ranked No. 4) meets Felix Auger-Aliassime (No. 15).
Rune vs. Auger-Aliassime Matchup History
- Rune and Auger-Aliassime are 1-1 against each other. Rune won their previous match on November 5, 2022, 6-4, 6-2.
- Rune and Auger-Aliassime have each won two of four sets against the other.
- Rune has taken 20 games against Auger-Aliassime (51.3%), while Auger-Aliassime has taken 19.
- Auger-Aliassime and Rune have played each other two times, averaging 19.5 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Rune has played 53 total matches with a 53.5% game winning percentage. He averages 26.2 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- On hard courts, Rune has played 22 matches (averaging 25.2 games per match — 22.3 in best-of-three matches — and 10.7 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Rune’s service game winning percentage is 82.6% (winning 569 of 689 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 24.8% (earning a win in 173 of 697 return games).
- Rune has 225 wins in 276 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 81.5%), and 68 wins in 279 return games (24.4%).
- Rune’s 155 break points won on 397 total break points (39.0% win percentage) is 202nd this year.
- Rune has won 40.3% of break points on hard courts so far this year (62 out of 154, which ranks 118th).
Rune Recent Performances
- Rune was beaten by Roberto Carballes Baena (3-6, 6-4, 3-6, 2-6) on August 28 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the US Open.
- In New York, Rune’s one match included 36 games on average.
- In United States, Rune won 11 of 18 service games (61.1%) and three of 18 return games (16.7%).
- Auger-Aliassime has played 30 matches this year, and 26.7 games per match across all court types (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Auger-Aliassime has played 24 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 26.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Auger-Aliassime has won 82.2% of his service games this year, and 16.9% of his return games.
- Auger-Aliassime has won 83.9% of his service games on hard courts, and 16.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has converted 31.0% of his break-point opportunities (58 of 187).
- Auger-Aliassime is 140th in break points won on hard courts, converting 45 of 160 (28.1%).
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- Auger-Aliassime lost to No. 40-ranked Mackenzie McDonald 6-7, 6-4, 1-6, 4-6 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the US Open, on August 28.
- In Auger-Aliassime’s one match in New York, there was an average of 40 games per match.
- Auger-Aliassime was victorious in 80% of his service games (16 of 20) in United States along with 5% of his return games (one of 20).