Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-4000)||Christopher Eubanks (+1300)|
In the French Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 74-ranked Christopher Eubanks versus No. 6 Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune.
Rune vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- Rune has not matched up against Eubanks in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Rune has played 36 total matches with a 55.4% game winning percentage. He averages 24.5 games per match (35 in best-of-five matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- On clay, Rune has played 17 matches, averaging 23.6 games per match and 10 games per set.
- Rune has amassed a service game winning percentage of 83.8% on all surfaces (368-for-439 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 27.1% (120-for-442 in return games).
- In games on clay surfaces, Rune has an 83.1% winning percentage in service games and a 28.5% winning percentage in return games (167 service games won out of 201, and 57 return games won out of 200 on clay).
- Rune’s 112 break points won on 279 total break points (40.1% winning percentage) ranks 67th this year.
- Rune has won 39.6% of break points on clay (55 out of 139, to rank 58th).
Rune Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rune lost in the final to No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev, 5-7, 5-7 on May 21.
- In Rome, Rune’s six matches included 24.8 games on average.
- Rune won 64 of 75 service games (85.3%) in Italy along with 21 of 74 return games (28.4%).
- In his 21 matches so far this year, Eubanks has played an average of 27 games across all court types (44.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Eubanks has played two matches on clay so far this year, and 19.5 games per match.
- Eubanks has won 81.6% of his service games this year, and 16.6% of his return games.
- On clay, Eubanks has won 73.7% of his service games and 20% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 23 of 66 break points (34.8%).
- Eubanks has converted three of five break points on clay (60.0%), and is 234th in break points won.
Eubanks Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Gonet Geneva Open, Eubanks’ last tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 3-6 by No. 27-ranked Alexander Zverev on May 23.
- Eubanks played two matches in Genève, and he averaged 19.5 games per match.
- Eubanks clinched 73.7% of his service games and 20.0% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.