Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Miomir Kecmanovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-160)||Miomir Kecmanovic (+130)|
On Wednesday, Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 53 in the world) meets Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 6) in the Round of 16 of the Stockholm Open.
Rune vs. Kecmanovic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Rune and Kecmanovic have faced each other.
- Rune has played 56 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.0% of those games.
- Rune averages 24.4 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set in 25 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Rune’s service game winning percentage is 82% (winning 588 of 717 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 24.3% (claiming 176 of 724 return games).
- Rune is 244-for-304 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 80.3%) and 71-for-306 in return games (23.2%).
- Rune’s 39.1% break point win percentage (158-for-404) is 209th this year.
- On hard courts, Rune ranks 132nd in break point winning percentage (40.4%) after going 65-for-161.
Rune Recent Performances
- Rune was beaten by Brandon Nakashima (0-6, 2-6) on October 6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- In his one match in Shanghai, Rune played an average of 14 games.
- In China, Rune won two of seven service games (28.6%) and zero of seven return games (0%).
- In his 49 matches this year, Kecmanovic has played an average of 25 games across all court types (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 25 matches this year on hard courts, Kecmanovic has played 26.2 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.6% of them.
- Kecmanovic has won 23.5% of his return games so far this year, and 74.6% of his service games.
- Kecmanovic has won 76.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 19% of his return games.
- Kecmanovic has converted 39.1% of his break-point opportunities overall (120 of 307).
- Kecmanovic has converted 50 of 124 break points on hard courts (40.3%), and is 151st in break points won.
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- Kecmanovic is coming off a 6-4, 6-2 victory over No. 433-ranked Karl Friberg in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Kecmanovic lost to No. 187-ranked Bu Yunchaokete 7-6, 2-6, 1-2 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 4.
- In his one match in Shanghai, Kecmanovic played an average of 24 games per match.
- Kecmanovic was victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games in Shanghai.