Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Gael Monfils Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-1200)||Gael Monfils (+700)|
On Thursday, Gael Monfils (No. 394 in the world) meets Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 6) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Rune vs. Monfils Matchup History
- Rune has not gone toe to toe with Monfils in the past five years.
- Rune has played 37 matches this year across all court types, averaging 24.9 games per match (36.0 in best-of-five matches) and winning 55.4% of those games.
- Through 18 matches on clay surfaces this year, Rune averages 24.5 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.0 games per set with a 55.8% game winning percentage.
- Rune is 384-for-458 in service games (a winning percentage of 83.8%) and 126-for-463 in return games (27.2%) on all surfaces.
- Rune has an 83.2% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 28.5% winning percentage in return games (183 of 220 service games, and 63 of 221 return games).
- Rune is 68th in break point winning percentage (40.8%) after going 117-for-287 on break points this year.
- On clay, Rune is 56th in break point win percentage (40.8%) after going 60-for-147.
Rune Recent Performances
- Rune beat Christopher Eubanks 6-4, 3-6, 7-6, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In his last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rune lost in the final to No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev, 5-7, 5-7 on May 21.
- Rune played an average of 24.8 games in his six matches in Rome.
- Rune won 64 of 75 service games (85.3%) in Italy along with 21 of 74 return games (28.4%).
- Monfils has played seven matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 19.1 games per match and winning 45.5% of the games.
- Monfils has averaged 23.0 games per match and 9.2 games per set in two matches on clay in the past year.
- Monfils has a 73.8% winning percentage on serve and an 18.8% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Monfils has a 73.9% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 13.0% winning percentage in return games.
Monfils Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Monfils defeated No. 42-ranked Sebastian Baez, 3-6, 6-3, 7-5, 1-6, 7-5.
- Monfils was taken down by No. 63-ranked Pedro Cachin 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, on May 23.
- In Monfils’ one match in Lyon, there was an average of 27 games per match.
- In France, Monfils clinched 11 of 13 service games (84.6%) and two of 14 return games (14.3%).