Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Genaro Alberto Olivieri Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-3000)||Genaro Alberto Olivieri (+1200)|
In a match slated for Saturday, Genaro Alberto Olivieri (No. 231 in rankings) will face Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 6) in the Round of 32 of the French Open.
Rune vs. Olivieri Matchup History
- Rune and Olivieri have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Rune is averaging 24.2 games per match (30.0 in best-of-five matches) through his 38 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 55.4% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Rune has played 19 matches, averaging 23.2 games per match (20.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Rune has a service game winning percentage of 83.8% on all surfaces (384-for-458 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 27.2% (126-for-463 in return games).
- Rune has an 83.2% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 28.5% winning percentage in return games (183 of 220 service games, and 63 of 221 return games).
- Rune has won 40.8% of his break points this year (117 out of 287, to rank 101st).
- On clay surfaces, Rune has won 40.8% of break points (60 out of 147, to rank 56th).
Rune Recent Performances
- In the , Rune advanced – (retired) past Gael Monfils.
- In his last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rune fell in the final to No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev, 5-7, 5-7 on May 21.
- Rune played an average of 24.8 games in his six matches in Rome.
- Rune won 64 of 75 service games (85.3%) in Italy along with 21 of 74 return games (28.4%).
- In the past 12 months Olivieri has played four matches (including all court surfaces), winning 30.0% of the games. He has averaged 17.5 games per match and 8.8 games per set.
- Olivieri has averaged 15.0 games per match and 7.5 games per set through one match on clay in the past year.
- Olivieri has put together a service game winning percentage of 63.0% on all surfaces (17-for-27) and a return game winning percentage of 3.6% (1-for-28).
Olivieri Recent Performances
- Olivieri beat No. 148-ranked Andrea Vavassori 7-6, 3-6, 6-4, 7-6 on Thursday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the qualification round 1s of the Fayez Sarofim & Co. US Men’s Clay Court Championship (his previous tournament), Olivieri was eliminated by Tomas Machac 0-6, 3-6 on April 1.
- Olivieri’s one match in Houston included an average of 15 game per match.