Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs. Casper Ruud Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, June 7
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Casper Ruud (-130)||Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (+110)|
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 6 ranking) will face Casper Ruud (No. 4) in the quarterfinals of the French Open on Wednesday, June 7.
Rune vs. Ruud Matchup History
- Ruud sports a 4-1 record versus Rune. Their most recent match, in the semifinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 20, 2023, was a 6-7, 6-4, 6-2 victory for Rune.
- In 13 total sets against each other, Ruud has won 10, and Rune three.
- In 124 total games against one another, Ruud has taken 74, and Rune 50.
- Ruud and Rune have played each other five times, averaging 24.8 games and 2.6 sets per match.
- Rune is averaging 25.0 games per match (32.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 40 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 55.3% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Rune has played 21 matches, averaging 24.7 games per match (29.5 in best-of-five matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Rune has a service game winning percentage of 83.1% on all surfaces (412-for-496 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 27.8% (140-for-503 in return games).
- Rune is 211-for-258 in service games on clay courts (winning 81.8%) and 77-for-261 in return games (29.5%).
- Rune is 129-for-315 on break points (41.0%) to rank 99th.
- On clay this year, Rune ranks 51st in break point winning percentage (41.1%) after going 72-for-175.
Rune Recent Performances
- Rune is coming off a 7-6, 3-6, 6-4, 1-6, 7-6 victory over No. 23-ranked Francisco Cerundolo in the Round of 16 on Monday.
- In his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rune lost in the final to No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev, 5-7, 5-7 on May 21.
- There were 24.8 games, on average, in Rune’s six matches in Rome.
- While playing in Italy, Rune won 85.3% of his service games and 28.4% of his return games.
- Ruud has played 25 matches so far this year, and 25.6 games per match across all court types (43.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Ruud has played 16 matches on clay so far this year, and 23.3 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Ruud has won 25.3% of his return games and 81.6% of his service games.
- Ruud has won 83.2% of his service games on clay, and 27.1% of his return games.
- Ruud has converted 34.1% of his break-point opportunities overall (71 of 208).
- On clay, Ruud has converted 44 of 128 break points (34.4%).
Ruud Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Ruud won 7-6, 7-5, 7-5 versus Nicolas Jarry on Monday.
- In the quarterfinals round of the Gonet Geneva Open, Ruud’s previous tournament, he was defeated by No. 54-ranked Jarry (6-3, 6-7, 5-7) on May 25.
- Ruud played two matches in Genève, averaging 27.5 games.
- Ruud’s service-game winning percentage was 89.7% in Switzerland, and he clinched 15.4% of his games on his opponent’s serve.