Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Sebastian Baez Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Casper Ruud (-390)||Sebastian Baez (+295)|
In the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open on Tuesday, Casper Ruud (ranked No. 4) faces Sebastian Baez (No. 64).
Ruud vs. Baez Matchup History
- Ruud and Baez have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Millennium Estoril Open, and Ruud won 6-3, 6-0.
- In two sets between Ruud and Baez, Ruud has won each one.
- Ruud has won more against Baez in 15 total games between them, 12 (80.0%) compared to Baez’s three.
- Ruud and Baez have matched up one time, averaging 15.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Ruud has averaged 27.2 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 38 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 54.7% of games.
- On clay, Ruud has played 27 matches, averaging 25.2 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Ruud has an 82.7% service game winning percentage and a 26.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (429 service games won out of 519, and 136 return games won out of 513).
- On clay, Ruud has an 84.2% winning percentage in service games and a 28.5% winning percentage in return games (287 service games won out of 341, and 97 return games won out of 340 on clay).
- Ruud is 125-for-330 on break points (37.9%) to rank 175th.
- On clay so far this year, Ruud ranks 107th in break point winning percentage (38.7%) after going 89-for-230.
Ruud Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Nordea Open, Ruud fell in the final to No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev, 6-7, 0-6 on July 23.
- There were 19.3 games, on average, in Ruud’s four matches in Båstad.
- Ruud’s service-game winning percentage in Sweden was 85.0%, and he won 24.3% on his opponent’s serve.
- Baez has played 33 matches this year, and 24.0 games per match across all court types (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 25 matches on clay this year, Baez has played an average of 24.2 games (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Baez has won 73.7% of his service games and 26.0% of his return games.
- Baez has won 74.3% of his service games on clay, and 28.9% of his return games.
- Baez has converted 39.2% of his break-point opportunities overall (98 of 250).
- Baez has converted 83 of 209 break points on clay (39.7%), and is 110th in break points won.
Baez Recent Performances
- Baez was eliminated by Federico Coria (4-6, 6-4, 6-7) on July 18 in the round of 32s of the Nordea Open (his most recent tournament).
- In Baez’s one match in Båstad, there was an average of 33.0 games per match.
- Baez’s service-game winning percentage was 64.7% in Sweden, and he won 31.3% of his games on his opponent’s serve.