Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Casper Ruud (-370)||Christopher Eubanks (+275)|
On Sunday, Christopher Eubanks (No. 32 in the world) faces Casper Ruud (No. 9) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Ruud vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- Ruud and Eubanks have matched up one time in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the BNP Paribas Open, and Ruud was the victor 7-6, 6-2.
- Ruud and Eubanks have played two sets against each other, with Ruud winning two of them and Eubanks taking zero.
- In 21 total games against one another, Ruud has taken 13, and Eubanks eight.
- Ruud and Eubanks have averaged 21 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- In his 49 matches played this year across all court types, Ruud is averaging 27.4 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.4% of those games.
- Ruud averages 30.5 games per match (26.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.6% game winning percentage.
- Ruud has an 81.4% service game winning percentage and a 25.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (550 service games won out of 676, and 168 return games won out of 669).
- When playing on hard courts, Ruud has a 79.7% winning percentage in service games and a 21.0% winning percentage in return games (208 service games won out of 261, and 54 return games won out of 257).
- Ruud’s 37.9% break point win percentage (152-for-401) is 209th this year.
- Ruud has won 34.6% of break points on hard courts (46 out of 133, which ranks 149th).
Ruud Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Ruud was victorious 7-5, 6-0 versus Yoshihito Nishioka on Friday.
- Ruud was eliminated by Carlos Alcaraz short of the final (4-6, 2-6) on October 2 in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament, the China Open.
- In Beijing, Ruud’s three matches included 24 games on average.
- In China, Ruud won 25 of 35 service games (71.4%) and nine of 37 return games (24.3%).
- In his 47 matches so far this year, Eubanks has played an average of 29.3 games across all court surfaces (25.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Eubanks has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and 27.8 games per match (25.5 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Eubanks has won 15.8% of his return games and 84.0% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Eubanks has won 15.2% of his return games and 82.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 36.1% of his break-point chances (66 of 183).
- Eubanks has converted 33.6% of his break-point chances on hard courts (36 of 107).
Eubanks Recent Performances
- Eubanks is coming off a 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 win over No. 53-ranked Yannick Hanfmann in the Round of 64 on Friday.
- Eubanks was eliminated by Benjamin Bonzi (6-7, 6-2, 2-6, 6-7) on August 30 in the round of 64s of the US Open (his last tournament).
- Eubanks participated in two matches in New York, and he averaged 38.5 games per match.
- Eubanks won 82.5% of his service games and 13.5% of his return games in New York.