Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Cristian Garin Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Casper Ruud (-500)||Cristian Garin (+350)|
In the Hamburg European Open Round of 16 on Thursday, we have a matchup of No. 120-ranked Cristian Garin against No. 4 Casper Ruud.
Ruud vs. Garin Matchup History
- Garin and Ruud have played two times in the past five years and Garin is 2-0, including a 6-4, 7-6 victory for Garin at the BNP Paribas Open on March 12, 2023 (their most recent meeting).
- In four total sets versus each other, Garin has taken four, and Ruud zero.
- Garin and Ruud have played 43 total games versus each other, with Garin taking 25 and Ruud 18.
- Garin and Ruud have played each other two times, averaging 21.5 games and two sets per match.
- In his 38 matches played this year across all court types, Ruud is averaging 27.2 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.7% of those games.
- Ruud averages 25.2 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set through 27 matches on clay courts this year.
- Ruud is 429-for-519 in service games (a winning percentage of 82.7%) and 136-for-513 in return games (26.5%) on all surfaces.
- Ruud is 287-for-341 in service games on clay (winning 84.2%) and 97-for-340 in return games (28.5%).
- Ruud’s 37.9% break point win percentage (125-for-330) is 180th this year.
- On clay, Ruud is 114th in break point win percentage (38.7%) after going 89-for-230.
Ruud Recent Performances
- Ruud beat Sebastian Baez 6-3, 1-6, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 32.
- In his most recent tournament, the Nordea Open, Ruud fell in the final to No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev, 6-7, 0-6 on July 23.
- There were 19.3 games, on average, in Ruud’s four matches in Båstad.
- In Sweden, Ruud won 34 of 40 service games (85%) and nine of 37 return games (24.3%).
- Garin has played 32 matches this year (winning 53.0% of games across all court types), and 23.2 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 20 matches on clay this year, Garin has played an average of 23.6 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Garin has won 26.5% of his return games and 77.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Garin has won 76% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Garin is 221st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 71 of 173 (41.0%).
- Garin has converted 44.2% of his break-point chances on clay (50 of 113).
Garin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Garin beat No. 164-ranked Hugo Dellien, 6-7, 6-1, 6-3.
- In the round of 32s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Garin’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 1-2 by No. 62-ranked Laslo Djere on May 14.
- In his three matches in Rome, Garin played an average of 24.3 games per match.
- Garin’s service-game winning percentage was 72.2% in Italy, and he captured 27% of his games on his opponent’s serve.