Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Fabian Marozsan Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Casper Ruud (-320)||Fabian Marozsan (+245)|
On Tuesday, Fabian Marozsan (No. 91 in the world) meets Casper Ruud (No. 9) in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Ruud vs. Marozsan Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Ruud and Marozsan have gone head to head.
- Ruud has averaged 27.1 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) through his 51 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.8% of games.
- On hard courts, Ruud has played 19 matches (averaging 29.2 games per match — 25.3 in best-of-three matches — and 10.3 games per set).
- Ruud has an 81.7% service game winning percentage and a 25.6% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (567 service games won out of 694, and 176 return games won out of 687).
- Ruud has 225 wins in 279 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 80.6%), and 62 wins in 275 return games (22.5%).
- Ruud’s 160 break points won on 417 total break points (38.4% winning percentage) is 204th this year.
- Ruud’s 54 break points won on 149 total break points on hard courts (36.2% win percentage) ranks 136th.
Ruud Recent Performances
- Ruud beat Christopher Eubanks 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday in the Round of 32.
- Ruud was defeated in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the China Open) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on October 2.
- There were 24 games, on average, in Ruud’s three matches in Beijing.
- Ruud won 25 of 35 service games (71.4%) in China along with nine of 37 return games (24.3%).
- In his 22 matches so far this year, Marozsan has played an average of 25.2 games across all court surfaces (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Marozsan has played 30.6 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in his five matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Marozsan has won 82.4% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Marozsan has won 73.2% of his games on serve, and 25.0% on return.
- Marozsan is 316th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 37 of 94 (39.4%).
- On hard courts, Marozsan has converted 13 of 30 break points (43.3%).
Marozsan Recent Performances
- Marozsan is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 win over No. 55-ranked Dusan Lajovic in the Round of 32 on Sunday.
- Marozsan was taken down by No. 319-ranked Alibek Kachmazov 2-6, 4-6 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, The Astana Open, on September 26.
- In his one match in Nur-Sultan, Marozsan played an average of 18 games per match.