Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Casper Ruud (-250)||Yoshihito Nishioka (+195)|
In the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, Casper Ruud (ranked No. 9) meets Yoshihito Nishioka (No. 38).
Ruud vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- Ruud and Nishioka are 1-1 versus each other. Nishioka won their most recent match on September 30, 2022, 6-2, 3-6, 6-2.
- In five total sets against one another, Ruud has won three, and Nishioka two.
- Ruud and Nishioka have played 40 total games against each other, with Ruud taking 22 and Nishioka 18.
- In two matchups between Ruud and Nishioka, they have averaged 20 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Ruud has played 49 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 27.4 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.4% of those games.
- On hard courts, Ruud has played 17 matches (averaging 30.5 games per match — 26.4 in best-of-three matches — and 10.4 games per set).
- Ruud has an 81.4% service game winning percentage and a 25.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (550 service games won out of 676, and 168 return games won out of 669).
- When playing on hard courts, Ruud has a 79.7% winning percentage in service games and a 21.0% winning percentage in return games (208 service games won out of 261, and 54 return games won out of 257).
- Ruud’s 37.9% break point winning percentage (152-for-401) ranks 208th this year.
- On hard courts, Ruud has won 34.6% of break points (46 out of 133, to rank 146th).
Ruud Recent Performances
- Ruud was defeated by Carlos Alcaraz short of the final (4-6, 2-6) on October 2 in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament, the China Open.
- There were 24 games, on average, in Ruud’s three matches in Beijing.
- Ruud won 71.4% of his service games and 24.3% of his return games in Beijing.
- Nishioka has played 37 matches so far this year, and 26.3 games per match across all court surfaces (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 27 matches so far this year on hard courts, Nishioka has played 24.9 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.7% of them.
- Nishioka has won 23.4% of his return games this year, and 72.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Nishioka has won 74.7% of his games on serve, and 22.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 39.4% of his break-point opportunities (108 of 274).
- Nishioka is 123rd in break points won on hard courts, converting 70 of 164 (42.7%).
Nishioka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Nishioka was victorious 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 versus Daniel Altmaier on Wednesday.
- In the round of 16s of the China Open (his last tournament), Nishioka was eliminated by Jannik Sinner 2-6, 0-6 on October 1.
- Nishioka played two matches in Beijing, and he averaged 22.5 games per match.
- Nishioka clinched 56.5% of his service games and 31.8% of his return games in Beijing.