Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, July 23
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Casper Ruud (-160)||Andrey Rublev (+130)|
Casper Ruud will face Andrey Rublev in the Nordea Open final on Sunday, July 23.
Ruud vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Rublev and Ruud have met five times in the past five years and Rublev is 3-2, including a 6-2, 6-4 win for Ruud at the Nitto ATP Finals on November 19, 2022 (their most recent meeting).
- Rublev has won seven sets off Ruud (63.6%), compared to Ruud’s four.
- Rublev has won 61 games against Ruud (55.0%), while Ruud has won 50.
- Ruud and Rublev have met on the court five times, averaging 22.2 games and 2.2 sets per match.
- Ruud has averaged 28.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 34 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.7% of games.
- On clay, Ruud has played 23 matches, averaging 26.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Ruud has an 82.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (395 service games won out of 479) and a 26.7% return game winning percentage (127 return games won out of 476).
- Ruud has an 84.1% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay, and a 29.0% winning percentage in return games (253 of 301 service games, and 88 of 303 return games).
- Ruud has won 37.7% of his break points this year (116 out of 308, to rank 170th).
- Ruud has claimed 38.5% of break points on clay surfaces this year (80 out of 208, which ranks 103rd).
Ruud Recent Performances
- In the semifinals, Ruud won 6-3, 7-5 versus Lorenzo Musetti on Saturday.
- Ruud was defeated in the round of 64 of his last tournament (the Wimbledon) 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 3-6, 6-0 by No. 142-ranked Liam Broady on July 6.
- In London, Ruud’s two matches had 41.0 games on average.
- Ruud won 33 of 41 service games (80.5%) in United Kingdom along with nine of 41 return games (22.0%).
- In his 49 matches this year, Rublev has played an average of 27.2 games across all court types (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has played 18 matches on clay so far this year, and 26.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has won 25.7% of his return games this year, and 83.1% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Rublev has won 82.2% of his games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Rublev has converted 39.4% of his break-point chances overall (157 of 398).
- Rublev has converted 40.7% of his break-point chances on clay (70 of 172).
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev is coming off a 7-6, 6-7, 6-3 victory over No. 20-ranked Francisco Cerundolo in the semifinals on Saturday.
- In the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Rublev was eliminated 6-4, 1-6, 4-6, 3-6 by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic on July 11.
- Rublev’s five matches in London included an average of 42.2 games per match.
- Rublev won 85.3% of his service games and 20.6% of his return games in London.