Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Alexander Shevchenko Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 20
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Casper Ruud (-550)||Alexander Shevchenko (+380)|
Alexander Shevchenko (No. 96) will meet Casper Ruud (No. 4) in the Round of 16 of the Nordea Open on Thursday, July 20.
Ruud vs. Shevchenko Matchup History
- Ruud and Shevchenko have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- In his 34 matches played this year across all court types, Ruud is averaging 28.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.7% of those games.
- Ruud averages 26.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set in 23 matches on clay surfaces this year.
- Ruud has an 82.5% service game winning percentage and a 26.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (395 service games won out of 479, and 127 return games won out of 476).
- Ruud is 253-for-301 in service games on clay courts (winning 84.1%) and 88-for-303 in return games (29.0%).
- Ruud’s 37.7% break point winning percentage (116-for-308) ranks 167th this year.
- Ruud has claimed 38.5% of break points on clay this year (80 out of 208, to rank 99th).
Ruud Recent Performances
- Ruud was beaten by Liam Broady (4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 3-6, 6-0) on July 6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon.
- There were 41 games, on average, in Ruud’s two matches in London.
- In United Kingdom, Ruud won 33 of 41 service games (80.5%) and nine of 41 return games (22%).
- Shevchenko has played 21 matches so far this year, and 23.2 games per match across all court types (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 13 matches on clay so far this year, Shevchenko has played an average of 22.4 games (20.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Shevchenko has won 68.1% of his service games and 25.5% of his return games.
- On clay, Shevchenko has won 67.6% of his service games and 31.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Shevchenko has converted 44.2% of his break-point chances (34 of 77).
- Shevchenko has converted 30 of 68 break points on clay (44.1%), and is 146th in break points won.
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- Shevchenko beat No. 100-ranked Juan Manuel Cerundolo 6-3, 6-3 on Tuesday to make the Round of 16.
- In the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his previous tournament), Shevchenko lost to Adrian Mannarino 3-6, 3-6, 2-6 on July 5.
- Shevchenko’s one match in London had an average of 26 game per match.
- Shevchenko won 53.8% of his service games and 7.7% of his return games in London.