Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Casper Ruud vs. Alexander Zverev Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, June 9
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alexander Zverev (-110)||Casper Ruud (-105)|
In the French Open semifinals on Friday, Casper Ruud faces Alexander Zverev.
Ruud vs. Zverev Matchup History
- Zverev has gotten the better of Ruud, 2-1 in three head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the Miami Open presented by Itau on March 30, 2022, went to Ruud 6-3, 1-6, 6-3.
- Zverev has won five sets against Ruud (71.4%), while Ruud has taken two.
- In terms of games against each other, Zverev and Ruud have played 63, and Zverev has won more (37). Ruud has won 26 of them.
- In three matchups between Ruud and Zverev, they have averaged 21 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- In his 25 matches played this year across all court types, Ruud is averaging 25.6 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) and winning 53.5% of those games.
- Ruud averages 23.3 games per match and 10.1 games per set in 16 matches on clay courts this year.
- Ruud has an 81.6% service game winning percentage and a 25.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (262 service games won out of 321, and 81 return games won out of 320).
- On clay, Ruud has an 83.2% winning percentage in service games and a 27.1% winning percentage in return games (153 service games won out of 184, and 51 return games won out of 188 on clay).
- Ruud ranks 129th in break point win percentage (34.1%) after going 71-for-208 on break points.
- On clay, Ruud is 76th in break point win percentage (34.4%) after going 44-for-128.
Ruud Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Ruud won 6-1, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 against Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune on Wednesday.
- Ruud was beaten in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open) 6-3, 6-7, 5-7 by No. 54-ranked Nicolas Jarry on May 25.
- In his two matches in Genève, Ruud played an average of 27.5 games.
- While playing in Switzerland, Ruud won 89.7% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games.
- Zverev has played 26.4 games per match (36.6 in best-of-five matches) in his 31 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Zverev has played 18 matches on clay this year, and 24.7 games per match (32.8 in best-of-five matches).
- So far this year, Zverev has won 80.1% of his service games and 27.1% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Zverev has won 79.6% of his games on serve, and 33.5% on return.
- Zverev has converted 103 of 268 break points overall (38.4%), and is 107th in break points won.
- On clay, Zverev has converted 71 of 163 break points (43.6%).
Zverev Recent Performances
- Zverev is coming off a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 49-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry in the quarterfinals on Wednesday.
- In the semifinals of the Gonet Geneva Open (his most recent tournament), Zverev came close to reaching the final but was defeated by Jarry 6-7, 3-6 on May 26.
- In his three matches in Genève, Zverev averaged 14.7 games per match.
- Zverev clinched 90.5% of his service games and 26.1% of his return games while playing in Switzerland.