Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Gregoire Barrere Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Emil Ruusuvuori (-220)||Gregoire Barrere (+155)|
Gregoire Barrere (No. 58) will face Emil Ruusuvuori (No. 46) in the Round of 128 of the French Open on Tuesday, May 30.
Ruusuvuori vs. Barrere Matchup History
- In the lone match between Ruusuvuori and Barrere in the past five years, in the 1st Part Of Season 1st Leg of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament, Barrere won 7-5, 7-5.
- In two total sets against each other, Barrere has taken two, and Ruusuvuori zero.
- Barrere has won 14 games versus Ruusuvuori (58.3%), while Ruusuvuori has taken 10.
- Barrere and Ruusuvuori have played each other one time, averaging 24 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Ruusuvuori has played 27 total matches with a 49.9% game winning percentage. He averages 24.0 games per match (41.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- In 10 matches on clay courts this year, Ruusuvuori averages 24.1 games per match and 10.0 games per set with a 49.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Ruusuvuori’s service game winning percentage is 76.8% (winning 228 of 297 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 23.5% (claiming 71 of 302 return games).
- On clay, Ruusuvuori has a 71.3% winning percentage in service games and a 26.8% winning percentage in return games (67 service games won out of 94, and 26 return games won out of 97 on clay).
- Ruusuvuori’s 39.4% break point win percentage (63-for-160) is 98th this year.
- On clay courts, Ruusuvuori ranks 100th in break point winning percentage (44.2%) after going 23-for-52.
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- Ruusuvuori was defeated in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev on May 14.
- In his two matches in Rome, Ruusuvuori played an average of 25 games.
- In Italy, Ruusuvuori won 14 of 24 service games (58.3%) and eight of 26 return games (30.8%).
- Barrere has played 28 matches this year, and 24.4 games per match across all court surfaces (38.0 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Barrere has played 10 matches this year while winning 49.4% of games and 24.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Barrere has won 80.8% of his games on serve, and 20.6% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Barrere has won 79.3% of his games on serve, and 22.3% on return.
- Barrere is 110th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 52 of 141 (36.9%).
- On clay, Barrere has converted 22 of 72 break points (30.6%).
Barrere Recent Performances
- Barrere was taken down by No. 17-ranked Tommy Paul 6-7, 6-4, 3-6 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, on May 23.
- Barrere participated in two matches in Lyon, averaging 25 games per match.
- Barrere clinched 84% of his service games and 24% of his return games in Lyon.