Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Benjamin Hassan Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Emil Ruusuvuori (-425)||Benjamin Hassan (+320)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Benjamin Hassan (No. 161 in rankings) will face Emil Ruusuvuori (No. 61) in the Round of 32 of the Stockholm Open.
Ruusuvuori vs. Hassan Matchup History
- Ruusuvuori and Hassan have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Ruusuvuori has averaged 25.5 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 44 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.3% of games.
- Ruusuvuori averages 24.3 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 24 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.9% game winning percentage.
- Ruusuvuori is 419-for-539 in service games (for a winning percentage of 77.7%) and 121-for-535 in return games (22.6%) on all surfaces.
- Ruusuvuori has a 79% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 22.9% winning percentage in return games (230 of 291 service games, and 67 of 293 return games).
- Ruusuvuori has won 39.5% of his break points this year (111 out of 281, which ranks 227th).
- On hard courts, Ruusuvuori has won 41.1% of break points (60 out of 146, which ranks 135th).
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Ruusuvuori’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 6-1, 3-6 by No. 58-ranked Alexei Popyrin on August 17 in the round of 16 round.
- Ruusuvuori averaged 26.7 games per match in Cincinnati in three matches.
- While playing in United States, Ruusuvuori won 74.4% of his service games and 31.7% of his return games.
- Hassan has played two matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 22.5 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.9% of the games.
Hassan Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Hassan was victorious 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 versus Radu Albot on Sunday.
- In the qualification finals of his previous tournament (the MercedesCup), Hassan was defeated 5-7, 4-6 by No. 126-ranked Yosuke Watanuki on June 11.
- Hassan played two matches in Stuttgart, averaging 22.5 games per match.