Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Constant Lestienne Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Emil Ruusuvuori (-275)||Constant Lestienne (+215)|
In the Round of 64 of the Citi Open on Monday, Emil Ruusuvuori (ranked No. 55) faces Constant Lestienne (No. 109).
Ruusuvuori vs. Lestienne Matchup History
- Ruusuvuori and Lestienne are 1-1 against each other. Ruusuvuori won their last meeting on March 8, 2023, 6-4, 4-1.
- Ruusuvuori and Lestienne have each taken two of four sets against the other.
- In terms of games against each other, Lestienne and Ruusuvuori have played 33, and Lestienne has won more (17). Ruusuvuori has won 16 of them.
- Ruusuvuori and Lestienne have averaged 16.5 games and 2.0 sets in their two matches against each other.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Ruusuvuori has competed in 37 total matches with a 50.0% game winning percentage. He averages 25.6 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- In 17 matches on hard courts this year, Ruusuvuori averages 24 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 50.5% game winning percentage.
- Ruusuvuori has a 77.6% service game winning percentage and a 22.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (350 service games won out of 451, and 99 return games won out of 447).
- Ruusuvuori has a 79.3% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 22% winning percentage in return games (161 of 203 service games, and 45 of 205 return games).
- Ruusuvuori is 211th in break point win percentage (37.4%) after going 91-for-243 on break points.
- Ruusuvuori’s 40 break points won on 108 total break points on hard courts (37.0% win percentage) ranks 115th.
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the Nordea Open), Ruusuvuori was eliminated by Matteo Arnaldi 4-6, 6-2, 6-7 on July 18, in the round of 32.
- In Båstad, Ruusuvuori’s one match included 31.0 games on average.
- Ruusuvuori won 13 of 16 service games (81.3%) in Sweden along with three of 15 return games (20.0%).
- Lestienne has played 25 matches this year, and 24.6 games per match across all court types (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 15 matches on hard courts so far this year, Lestienne has played an average of 24.3 games (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Lestienne has won 64% of his service games so far this year, and 24.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Lestienne has won 68.8% of his games on serve, and 24.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Lestienne has converted 43.7% of his break-point chances (59 of 135).
- Including hard courts only, Lestienne has converted 40.7% of his break-point opportunities (35 of 86).
Lestienne Recent Performances
- Lestienne was defeated by Ugo Humbert (6-4, 5-7, 5-7) on July 25 in the round of 32s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his last tournament).
- In Lestienne’s one match in Atlanta, there was an average of 34.0 games per match.
- Lestienne’s service-game winning percentage was 58.8% in United States, and he clinched 35.3% of his games on his opponent’s serve.