Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emil Ruusuvuori vs. Corentin Moutet Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Emil Ruusuvuori (-270)||Corentin Moutet (+210)|
Corentin Moutet (No. 77) will take on Emil Ruusuvuori (No. 60) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on Monday, August 14.
Ruusuvuori vs. Moutet Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Ruusuvuori and Moutet have matched up against each other.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Ruusuvuori has played 41 total matches with a 50.1% game winning percentage. He averages 25.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- Ruusuvuori averages 24.0 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set through 21 matches on hard courts this year, with a 50.6% game winning percentage.
- Ruusuvuori has a 78.0% service game winning percentage and a 21.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (390 service games won out of 500, and 108 return games won out of 494).
- Ruusuvuori has a 79.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 21.4% winning percentage in return games (201 of 252 service games, and 54 of 252 return games).
- Ruusuvuori is 100-for-259 on break points (38.6%) which ranks 210th.
- On hard courts, Ruusuvuori is 49-for-124 on break points (39.5%) to rank 111th.
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Ruusuvuori went down in the round of 64 to No. 70-ranked Marcos Giron, 6-7, 6-7 on August 8.
- There were 26.0 games, on average, in Ruusuvuori’s one match in Toronto.
- Ruusuvuori won 78.6% of his service games and 8.3% of his return games in Toronto.
- In his 22 matches so far this year, Moutet has played an average of 26.2 games across all court types (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his eight matches on hard courts this year, Moutet has played an average of 26.6 games (20.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Moutet has won 73.5% of his service games and 21.3% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Moutet has won 69.0% of his games on serve, and 26.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Moutet has converted 47 of 153 break points (30.7%).
- Including hard courts only, Moutet has converted 46.9% of his break-point opportunities (15 of 32).
Moutet Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Moutet won 6-4, 6-4 versus Daniel Altmaier on Sunday.
- In the qualification finals of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers (his last tournament), Moutet was beaten by Taro Daniel 6-7, 2-6 on August 6.
- In his two matches in Toronto, Moutet played an average of 18.0 games per match.